A huge thank you to over 370 backers who made this project possible! Your support and involvement has been overwhelming and we can't begin to express our appreciation!
Pledge Manager Live: 18th April
Missed the Kickstarter? Join us on the Pledge Manager!
Pledge Manager Period: 18th April -18th June
Where can I find it?
Private message us on facebook or email us at: email@example.com
- All backers will receive personalized codes via email to the amount of the pledge
- Follow the link provided
- Pick what you want
- Checkout using the code and pay for shipping (plus the difference for any additional minis you might want)
Can I add Orcs, Goblins and Trolls to my order?
Of course, simply add it to your order and pay the difference. They will arrive at the same time as your dwarves. If you want them sooner you can make two separate orders!
Can I get any offers for the previous campaign?
For kickstarter backers only, we’re happy to offer a little extra discount but won’t go as low as our kickstarter out of respect for our previous backers. Contact us with what you want and we’ll see what we can do
** Important Message**
It is important that we make it clear to all backers that this project is running on the tail end of our previous project. We have almost completed the last range and are now waiting on a small percentage of the miniatures to finish casting!
We expect to complete fulfilment in the next 8 weeks to allow a clean transition into the production of Dwarves!
How to Pledge!
- Either select a reward option or add up what you want and pledge that amount via the first Pledge option!
- The amount you pledge will be provided to you in the form of a gift card code for the online store where we will manage the orders!
- With your personalised gift card code you can pick and choose whatever you want during the post kickstarter process. It will run like any normal store and you will simply have to put in your gift card code on Check Out!
- You can change your mind on which minis you want to buy in the Post Kickstarter Process!
- Gift Card Codes will be emailed to the email you input on kickstarter approximately 2-3 weeks after the kickstarter!
- Orders should be formalised on the store once the gift card is received!
- You can add to your pledge after the kickstarter. Simply pay the difference on checkout!
- Shipping is charged separately at check out! Shipping prices provided at the bottom of the page!.
Buy a box set to receive greater savings and get access to the additional freebies! We have up to 10 freebies planned and plenty of paid stretch goals!
Back V1 reward for both variations and choose which one you want in the pledge manager after the campaign!
From the items below you can build your own Pledge! Simply add up the value of the items you want to buy and pledge that amount in the top pledge option!
Currently all male Dwarves excluding dwarves featured in the crossbow unit are available to be bought as individuals. Prices remain the same for each individual male dwarf. Greater Savings when you buy the set :)
Please note that only one image is provided for individuals for pricing purposes but you can pick from all 10 Dwarves in the Dwarf Male Unit!
Stretch goals will be revealed over the next few days and will include a range of paid add ons and up to 10 freebies applicable to box set backers only. The freebies can also be bought as a paid add on if you have decided against a box set!
29K: Dwarf Gladiatior (male) (freebie to box levels)
Female Riders can be used on hogs, rams, war beasts and the currently locked sabertooth!
£35k: Dwarf Sabertooth Mount
40k: Dwarf Pygmy Mammoth
- Best Possible prices!
- Secured order!
- Limited quantity being made during first run!
- Community Involvement!
- Progress Updates!
We are battling forwards in a quest to build some of the highest quality miniatures on the market!
To ensure the quality passes from sculpt to final product; we use jewellery/dental grade 3D printing and a renowned casting surface to ensure quality is passed through the production pipeline!
All of our miniatures are cast in resin; best known for it's ability to capture detail. It costs a lot more to manufacture than plastic but we're chuffed with the results so far!
We have pulled down the prices as low as we can go and will always pursue the creation of high quality miniatures at reasonable prices!
Check out our online Store! Link below! Test out some of our minis ready to ship, with a choice of Trolls, Orcs, Goblins and Creatures!
We will be lining up our minis with other popular brands of dwarves including GW, Scibor, Avatars of War and a few others to work out the best suited size for the minis. It's important for us that our range fits well within the market and amongst other brands!
Preliminary scale test!! We will be doing further experiments to ensure they line up to the best of our ability with other brands!
**Please do not add shipping to your pledge amount!**
Shipping will be paid separately during checkout using our pledge manager/online store.
- UK (Orders less than £50) Standard Domestic Shipping £4
- UK (Orders over £50) Free shipping
- Europe (Orders Less than £200) Standard Europe Shipping £8
- Europe (Orders Over £200) Free Shipping
- RoW (Orders Less than £300) Standard ROW Shipping £12
- RoW (Orders Over £300) Free Shipping
Risks and challenges
We learnt a lot of great lessons on our previous kickstarter and have now fully tested our pipeline. We faced delays during production, but have come out of that project experienced and aware of the capabilities of our production pipeline! In the next 8 weeks we expect to completely finish our previous project and make a clean transition in production of this project!
We have crafted this next campaign using what we learned to make it more achievable in the allocated time! Our pipeline is fully tested, we know what to expect now and hope for a swift and smooth project!
Actions taken to avoid delays:
Approximately half the size in terms of quantity.
Less than half; if the size of the minis is taken into account :).
Limited miniature release, so it doesn't escalate in size
Depending on demand, we may hold back certain miniatures in this release in an effort to ensure we meet our 1 year time frame!
Minimal quantity of large scale minis ( which take a lot longer to pass through production)
3D printing will start straight after the kickstarter instead of a few months in
12 months instead of 8 months! :)
All backers should be aware that it is pretty common for a miniature kickstarter to be late. But with the actions we have taken we believe we can take on this challenge in the time frame outlined!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)