About this project
Post-Kickstarter, visit us at AryaBall.com for latest updates!
Featured on NBC Today Show as Hot New Toy for 2014. Thrilled!
What Others Are Saying
- "More convenient AND less expensive than buying all that stuff separately? I'm so buying 2!" - Shally Zomorodi, Fox5 News.
- "Oh my God!" - Kathie Lee Gifford, NBC Today
- "Genius!" - Hoda Kotb, NBC Today
- "Clever way to get app-addicted kids a little more active." Gizmodo.
- "Very cool!" - KUSI NEWS San Diego
- "This is amazing!" - The CW6
- "The Turducken of sporting equipment." - SparkNotes
- "This AryaBall is the Genius Matryoshka Doll of Field Sport Equipment " - FooYoh
- "Have your own mini Olympics" - Meredith Sinclair, TimeToPlayMag
- "What parent wants to resemble a gym teacher or clutter up the car with a ton of sporting equipment for trip to pak? Now you don’t have to!" - The Toy Book
- "Sports equipment meets the nesting doll." - Gizmag
- "How do you get kids to step away from the screen and onto the green? One way could be by providing a fun and innovative way to play a whole bunch of different games with a single sports set." - NauralPapa.com
So What Can You Do with AryaBall and Bat?
- AryaBall is a great soccer ball for the park or beach. But wait...
- Done playing soccer? Twist ball open and out pops a football!
- Done playing football? Twist football open and out pops a "basegolf" - a baseball that also has the dimples of a golf ball! Use the AryaBat to play baseball.
- Done playing baseball? Slide out the putter head in AryaBat to play some golf!
- Done playing golf? Okay, no worries, we got you! Why not throw around the flying disc also included in the world's most fun ball?!
- For all ages, not just kids! AryaBall and Bat are made of a dense, yet soft rubber-like material to be both safe and durable enough for active play on grass and sand.
- To open balls, our patent-pending design requires you to gently push together ball halves and twist to disengage locks.
- The seam between the ball halves will not be as visible as that shown in the video. The final football will also be bigger based on emails that are coming in!
Help Us Reach Factory's Minimum Order
We have found a great manufacturing partner and are ready to create the multi-cavity steel tools needed to make AryaBall and AryaBat a reality. Please help us reach their minimum order size. Kickstarter will only charge your credit card if we reach our goal.
From inception, AryaBall and Bat have been a family affair, with the help of some super talented friends and consultants. Shout outs to Dan and Debra B., Bijan F., Billy Z., Robert O., John F., Michelle S, Michael C., Becky Z., Ray H., Travis G., Aaron S., Kerry L. and Vikas P. Thank you all for helping us get this far!
Let's Get Social!
At AryaBall, our passion is to help parents turn their kids on to as many sports as possible, as early as possible, in hopes of promoting good health, teamwork, and tenacity so they can lead full and meaningful lives. Please visit our website www.aryaball.com to learn more about how we are trying to get kids to play at least 60 minutes a day outdoors. We thank you for your support!
Appendix: Some Fun Pics!
Our blooper reel.
Risks and challenges
There are risks with every venture, but we have spent over a year working on building a real business, not just a pitch based on 3D renderings. We have taken AryaBall to numerous shows, fairs, schools, and we believe we have worked most, if not all the kinks:
1. Through building and testing of numerous prototypes
2. Extensive prior art search to ensure we are not infringing on the work of others
3. Contracts and bids in place for contract manufacturing
4. Understanding that our products need to pass all safety tests (e.g. lead levels, etc)
5. Consideration of all hidden costs (shipping, packaging, legal, support...)
We are confident that a funded project will lead to a successful launch. There may be some challenges along the way, but we are committed to turning our dream of being the only bat and ball that families need into a reality. We didn't come all this way to quit now!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (45 days)