Hello My Name is Kelsey S. I am an Artist, Pokemon lover and Lolita Fashion enthusiast. I have been creating art and making merchandise professionally for the past 3 years.
This project is to fund my Series of Pokemon themed Lolita fashion Enamel Pins. This project has been in the works since early 2019 and I am pleased to announce it to the world. I love pokemon, it is one of my most beloved game series and I have been in the Lolita fashion community since 2014. Pokemon and Lolita are two interests that hold a special place in my heart so naturally they were going to combine in some way. This project is the result of my love and creativity and I hope you will enjoy my artwork.
Here are the initial 5 designs and their size and metal types. The Pins may be subject to change during production for whatever reason such as cost, color availability and atheistic design. Colors have been picked but each design has +5 colors and listing them all off would be needless but do not worry I take extra check colors and make sure accurate color matching is a top priority.
- Kickstarter will only charge you at the end of the campaign, and if the goal is met!
- You can edit your pledge at anytime during the campaign!
- The initial 325$ Goal will only unlock one pin design, a total of at least 1625$ has to be raised to unlock all designs.
- May 1: Launch Kickstarter
- May 31: Kickstarter campaign ends. Backer surveys will be sent out.
- Funds take 14 days to be transferred to me.
- Mid June: Funds will arrive & production will begin.
- Late June: Pins will arrive at my location & checked for quality.
- July: Pins will be shipped out.
Please be patient as the campaign might not run as smoothy as the timeline. I have a trusted manufacturer and will do my utmost to take responsibility as creator but hiccups might happen along the way. I will be 100% transparent with backers about the progress of the project and other happenstances.
FUNDING BREAK DOWN.
- 5% Kickstarter Fees
- 10% Packaging
- 10% Shipping
- 75% Manufacturing
You can find me on social media here: https://myurls.co/artpastelkelsey
Instagam 2!: https://www.instagram.com/hopejackalope/
Risks and challenges
The Biggest Risk is Nintendo issuing a cease and desist order. This is my first Kickstarter but I have experience running an online store and ordering and producing Enamel pins But other than that general risks of the project going unfunded and a massive errors in the production of the pins but their is low risk to you the backer. Backers will get top tier pins and package tracking.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)