Our REWARDS: My way of saying,
" Thank you for believing in my creative business dream!"
- Art Patches! Original textiles made into iron patches for you to iron to a bag or shirt. Sample of ART patches you may receive:
- Fingerless Gloves! Made from soft minky-dot fabric. They are sure to become a cherished staple when accessorizing.
- Wokkit! The fashionable leather wallet for your wrist with a pocket that will hold cash, cards or a key to keep your valuables safe.
* * * * * * * * * N E W * R E W A R D * T I E R * * * * * * * *
- Custom Upcycled Hip Belt! just in time for Festival Season!
- Combo Accessory Packages of gloves and wokkits, for those who know how to accessorize, or who want to learn.
- Your choice of Sewing Classes on Board the truck or in your home OR Shopping credit on Board the Mobile Boutique~Wow!
- Let's plan a Fashion Party shopping spree with your friends...
ARTeries by Stina is about original, artistic garments that are made from materials that otherwise might just get discarded, sent to the Goodwill or possibly end up in a landfill. Spreading the cause of cool artistic clothing that can help people express who they truly are.
- Your donations will enable me to purchase the ARTeries by Stina Mobile Boutique Vehicle.
- The ARTeries by Stina Mobile Boutique will improve my ability to provide better customer service.
- You will be supporting a woman-owned small business venture that is part of the larger textile and fashion industry revitalization in North Carolina.
- Our sponsorship rewards will help you express yourself! When you pledge support; you will look amazing!
I am sew excited to move forward... Honk my horn and roll out the racks! Destiny set CC Rider in front of me, as you are reading these words, and watching my vision come to life. I am asking for your financial support to help me purchase this Rig today.
Please pledge your support to help me get The ARTeries by Stina Mobile Boutique on the Road in 2015!
HELP MOBILIZE OUR DREAM COME TRUE!
Here is a tour of the inside of the fashion truck to be:
Sew you are interested in sew classes?
Yes! We will offer them on board:
Affordable green sustainable fashion on route to you!
Risks and challenges
The funding I am requesting through this ARTeries by Stina Mobile Boutique Kickstarter campaign is to cover the cost of the purchase of the CC Rider Rig, and an allowance for the related Kickstarter & Amazon %10 processing fees.
Any money donated above our goal will be put to use covering these additional start-up costs:
Permits, Licenses, Insurance, a golden paint job for the rig's exterior, with decals for advertizing, basic interior renovations to transform the rig into a beautiful boutique with racks and proper display areas.
These additional costs will be covered by my personal and business savings.
The timeline for the Boutique to become fully operational is late Spring into Early Summer 2015. Since the campaign is launching at the end of Winter, and the buzy festival season is late Spring into Summer some rewards will require scheduling patience as the rig will require some renovations before hitting the road.
I look forward to seeing you in my ARTeries by Stina Mobile Boutique down the road!
Love, StinaLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (36 days)