Production and Pledge Manager Update
It's been a while since our last update, but no worries - we have not been idle! Today we wanted to briefly update you on production, provide a communications mea culpa, and also let you know what is happening with the pledge manager.
First, let's talk about production. We've been working on getting ready for printing the games and things are coming along nicely. It's Chinese New Year right now so Panda's factory is closed, but we intend to begin production in March soon after the holiday. We're comfortable with schedule and you should have your games as promised in June!
Next, the mea culpa. We haven't sent out an update in some time and a few of you have expressed concern about this. This is entirely on us and we want to own that here. By way of explanation, the holidays were extremely busy for us along with continuing to get Lovelace ready. We're a small company with limited resources so we responded to people informally in comments, but we were not posting "official" updates. We're sorry for any concern that this may have caused and we promise to update you more regularly moving forward. Rest assured that this is our team's twelfth successful Kickstarter and we are not going to let you down.
Last, but certainly not least, the pledge manager: You'll be receiving an email shortly inviting you to the pledge manager for the Lovelace & Babbage campaign survey. A few points to note:
- Please provide your details to the pledge manager as soon as possible. We need your info to determine how many copies go to each depot around the world; plus, if you don't provide this info we can't ship anything to you!
- We're using BackerKit again as our campaign pledge manager. For those of you who are new here or if you haven't already, you'll need to create an account with BackerKit to complete the survey. It's painless and free though so hopefully that's no problem for people. BackerKit makes it really easy for us to fulfill your rewards correctly so it's worth the extra step!
- Many of you wanted to order extra copies of Lovelace & Babbage. You'll be able to do that in the add-on section of the pledge manager.
- Speaking of add-ons, we got a lot of requests for smaller versions of the art prints so we created a set of three Ada Lovelace postcards using those images as a special add-on for the campaign. We hope you like these as much as we do. You'll also be able to order extra copies of the full size art-prints in the pledge manager!
- And, we put some additional backer specials in the add-ons section as well if you want to pick up some extra goodies! These include Speakeasy Blues, our tribute to the Roaring 20s by Adrian Ademescu and Daryl Andrews of Sagrada fame, and Tesla vs. Edison: Duel - our latest heads up two-player game. We also have a mega bundle of the TvE base game. Einstein, of course, our light tile-laying game is fun for the whole family and has its own bundle including the new Genius Expansion; we also found a few remaining Broken Token organizers for Einstein and put these up at a HUGE discount. Finally, we still a have some last bundles of the New Science. Enjoy the add-ons!
We're moving towards the home stretch everyone - please go fill out those surveys and we'll get you your rewards soon!
Thank you, as always, for your support.