Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
Fight your way up the tower. Drop cubes into the tower and use what falls out the bottom to power your skills and defeat the wizard!
Fight your way up the tower. Drop cubes into the tower and use what falls out the bottom to power your skills and defeat the wizard!
1,224 backers pledged $104,015 to help bring this project to life.

Pledge Manager Smoke Test

Posted by APE Gamer (Creator)
20 likes

5% of you have received an invite to the Backerkit pledge manager for The Stygian Society. This is a smoke test, and we use it to ensure we don't have problems when we open up to the other 95%!

Assuming we do not have problems that cannot be easily solved in the next few days, I anticipate the main pledge manager will be opened before Monday!

Russonc, Wesley Austin Kinslow, and 18 more people like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In
    1. Davide
      Superbacker
      on

      I'm in the 5% !!

      And I did it ;)

    2. Henry So (not a wizard) on

      This is my first time being in the 5% pilot group. I hope I don't mess up.

    3. Russonc
      Superbacker
      on

      Looking forward to it!