Major Expansion : AQUARIUS
Planet Aquarius is a major expansion for Living Planet. Our explorers finally discovered that there is a high stakes to explore MYC.14.250’s seas.
With this expansion Christophe thought it would be interesting to add new possibilities, beyond lands... With a new vehicle and a new movement rule come more diversity and new strategies to master! You can now construct 3 new buildings (Oil rigs, Offshore Windturbines and Hydroelectric generators) and exploit rare Vibranium Mines hidden on some islands. Sail using the winds for free, or using an Oil and a movement action to go wherever you want (of course, within the movement limits). Oil becomes then an essential resource.
To perform an Explore action, you will either draw in the Land map tile pile or in the new Sea map tile pile. But beware, don’t expect a calm sea. A new cataclysm shows up you can’t protect yourself from: the Tsunami! Do not forget raging Tornadoes still there to knock you down… Careful! Discovering new horizons may be risky!
Aquarius expansion components:
-20 new Sea map tiles
- 12 boats (3 per player)
- 5 extra Oil resources
- 5 extra Electricity resources
- 6 buildings: Offshore Windturbines
- 6 buildings : Oil Rigs
- 6 buildings: Hydroelectric Generators
- 1 Rule booklet
To add an add-on to your Kickstarter pledge :
Follow these steps:
- Press the “Manage your pledge button” (if you have not pledged yet, it will say Back this Project.)
- Increase your pledge in the Pledge Amount box by the total of the add-ons you want to add.
- Do not change the tier you are currently pledged at, unless you also want to change it while you are on this screen. You will then need to add the total of your add-ons onto the amount of the new tier you chose.
After the end of the Kickstarter campaign you will receive a survey that will ask you questions so that you can explain how you would like the add-on money assigned.