Anthem One: LED Lighting For Film, Photography & Much More! (Canceled)
Anthem One: LED Lighting For Film, Photography & Much More! (Canceled)
Twice as bright, half the weight, one-third the size and 2,000 times the lifespan..for one-fourth the cost of any HMI 400W system.
Twice as bright, half the weight, one-third the size and 2,000 times the lifespan..for one-fourth the cost of any HMI 400W system. Read more
We spent the last six years analyzing the strengths & weaknesses of metal halides (HMIs), flourescents (Kino-Flos), LED Panels, LED-COBs, incandescents and plasma-based lighting systems. With that knowledge, we created Anthem One, a professional lighting platform that borrows the strength of each system while eliminating every single weakness they possess.
Anthem One's 15 major advantages are:
- While only drawing 200 watts, it is twice as bright as a comparable HMI. With our Ultra Bright Light Card, it is 10% brighter than an HMI 400W.
- Anthem One is half the weight of an HMI 400W.
- Anthem One is one-third the size of an HMI 400W.
- Anthem One's light source lasts 2,000 times longer than an HMI 200W bulb and approximately 1,000 times longer than an HMI 400W.
- Anthem One's light field has no hot spot. It is completely even edge-to-edge.
- Anthem Power operates from any 110V/220V socket on earth.
- Anthem Power is flicker-free at any frame rate.
- Anthem One's CRI & Color Temperature are completely consistent through Anthem Power's dimming range from 0-100%. There is no color temperature shift as the dimming approaches 0 amps.
- Anthem One's CRI & Color Temperature are completely consistent through its entire light field. While HMI's have a blue fringe near the edge of the light field, Anthem One's light field is clean and consistent edge-to-edge.
- While other LED systems have permanently mounted LED-COBs, Anthem One uses removable, hot-swappable Anthem Light Cards. Users can remove them in less than 30 seconds to create different light fields or upgrade annually to increase the brightness of Anthem One.
- Anthem One is magnetically arrayable. Snap Anthem One together with Anthem Baseplate to create up to 2X3 arrays. That's as bright as a 2.4kW HMI!
- Anthem Power Plus is a custom, ultra-safe lithium ion battery that can operate Anthem One at full power for up to 3 hours. Slide it into Anthem Backpack to create a "steadi-cam light."
- Anthem One's list of accessories allow Anthem One to interface with all of your existing lighting accessories. The ever-growing list includes Anthem Lens Kit (90 degrees & 60 degrees fresnel lenses), Anthem Prime Spot (20 degree spotlight), Anthem Arm, Anthem Mini-Mount, Anthem Doors, Anthem Bowens Mount, Anthem Baseplate, Anthem Backpack and Anthem Cables (10 feet, 20 feet and 30 feet long).
- The same punch and intensity as an HMI, without any of the drawbacks; no heat, no explosive bulbs, no fear of cracked glass or unwanted UV radiation, no hot cases, no cable runs, no generators, no limitations.
- All this...for half the cost of an HMI 200W system and one fourth the cost of an HMI 400W system.
ANTHEM ONE - SUNDANCE & SLAMDANCE 2018 DEBUT:
For five days, we demo'd Anthem One at private parties, happy hours and festival gatherings in Park City, Utah. We roamed Main Street and randomly plugged Anthem One into any available socket. We illuminated entire city blocks. And we proved every single metric to hundreds of enthusiastic filmmakers.
ANTHEM ONE - SPECIFICATIONS:
Anthem One, Anthem Power, Anthem Power Plus and Anthem Light Cards are unlike any other lighting system on earth. This video explains their specifications.
ANTHEM ONE - RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
Watch this video to learn how quickly you'll start saving money using Anthem One.
Anthem One is a fully-accessorized lighting system. Our list of designed, tested & completed accessories include:
- Anthem Arm
- Anthem Mini Mount
- Anthem Lens Kit (90 & 60 degree fresnel lenses)
- Anthem Prime Spot (20 degree spot lens)
- Anthem Bowens Mount
- Anthem Backpack
- Anthem Doors
- and many more!
For the sake of simplicity, we can't offer all these accessories on Kickstarter. We've selected the most common accessories for filmmakers to include in our Kickstarter Lighting Packages. However, all these accessories and more will be available on our website after our Kickstarter Campaign concludes.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN:
We devoted three years to building our supply chain. While most Kickstarter technology projects focus strictly on invention, we understood that you deserve better. It was our job to invent Anthem One as well as a robust global supply chain. Watch this video to see our devotion to delivering a product to you in months, not years.
Are you obsessive and detail oriented? Do you understand the difference between Hiding/Faking/Lying and "Get Sh*t Done?" Do you believe executives should have to scrub a toilet? Do you think college is overrated but education never ends? If so, then we're looking for you!
In particular, we're seeking coders, engineers, botanists, virologists and people with a killer work ethic. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US SHARE ANTHEM ONE WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
- $15.00 - Your Name Printed (First 1,000 Units)
- $45.00 - Anthem One (Black Suede Snapback Cap)
- $1,299 - Anthem One (Early Bird Special, $1,875 retail)
- $1,499 - Anthem One (One-Light Kit, $1,875 retail)
- $2,499 - Anthem One (One-Light Kit w/Power+, $2,874 retail)
- $2,999 - Anthem One (Two-Light Kit, $3,750 retail)
- $4,499 - Anthem One (Three-Light Kit, $5,625 retail)
- $4,999 - Anthem One (Two-Light Kit w/Power+, $5,748 retail)
- $7,499 - Anthem One (Three-Light Kit w/Power+, $8,622 retail)
- $10,000 - One Day With The Team (& One-Light Kit)
Each reward tier may have a different estimated shipment window. While we do not expect these to change, it is possible that the estimated shipment window may shift. At any time up until your Anthem One has shipped, you may request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
We take quality seriously. Every Anthem One is tested by our Executive Team before it leaves The WerkShop. Every employee is taught how to assemble & test Anthem One. Each Anthem One includes a one-year limited warranty. For more information, please see http://bit.ly/anthemwarranty
If you have questions at any time, during or after the campaign has closed, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PATENTS & TRADEMARKS:
Anthem One is patented with additional patents pending. Anthem One and Anthem Light Card are registered trademarks of EvansWerks, LLC 2018. All rights reserved.
Anthem One is proudly designed & assembled in New Berlin, Wisconsin. Every system is inspected by our company's founders before being shipped to customers.
Risks and challenges
Anthem One, Anthem Power, Anthem Power Plus and Anthem Light Cards are complete. They are not ideas or concepts; they are finished, patented products, ready for our first volume order from our battle-tested vendors who have endured years of our training and preparation. Everything shown on this page and in our videos was built by us on our production line.
As long-time Kickstarter users, we've learned lessons from other technology projects. We deliberately waited to launch a Kickstarter campaign until we eliminated all of the traditional risks associated with Kickstarter projects.
So, we're going to break this into two categories; the risks we've eliminated and the risks that remain.
1: Research & Development. Anthem One, Anthem Power, Anthem Power Plus and Anthem Light Cards are completed. Anthem One has undergone a rigorous two-year 10,000 hour burn-in test. Anthem One was also secretly tested on a feature film in Austin, Texas for all of December, 2017.
2: Supply Chain. We've already created all our tools, tested them, refined the components, tested them again, refined the components and verified that our vendors can easily make final-draft components with ease. We spent over three years building a global supply chain before coming to Kickstarter so you wouldn't have to wait for your product or watch us fumble through this process. And we've built a robust software management solution that allows us to track the manufacturing & shipping of our components in real time.
3: Product Performance. Every unit is assembled by our team and tested by our company founder & president before it leaves The WerkShop. You'll be receiving our very best work validated and personally approved by our company owners.
4: Warranty. We offer a 1 year warranty outlined on our website:
1: Suppliers may have minor but unexpected delays. This could result in minor delays of 2-3 weeks in shipping. It won't exceed this because we already maintain an inventory of our long-lead items.
2: Shippers may accidentally damage a package in transit. We'll replace your order immediately and work out the details with our shippers. We may have some unforeseen complications in shipping to some countries outside of North America. We'll work hard to resolve them, but any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)