Launching Passion Planner Academic on Kickstarter: Create Your Own Lesson Plan For Life + Early Bird Specials! + NEW Pay-It-Forward Program + Behind The Scenes of Making a Kickstarter (Photos)!
To our amazing backers,
First off, THANK YOU!
We know that we've had our growing pains and we are so grateful for you having our backs through it all (see what we did there? ;) ).
We learned a lot and have had many milestones since you last heard from us, including:
- Our staff is now 35 strong! All incoming emails are answered within one business day and new planner orders are shipped within 1 to 2 days. Woohoo!
- We've also been featured in HUGE media outlets such as Washington Post, Metro New York and Entrepreneur.com.
And without further ado our BIG announcement that we want YOU to be the first to know as our loyal supporters:
Passion Planner Academic is here and we're launching it on Kickstarter!
You asked for it, so we made it happen!
Why do we want to do an academic version?
We believe that Passion Planner could be very beneficial to the academic community:
- Time management skills
- Work, personal and school life balance
- Accountability in meeting set goals
- Provides structure in an unstructured world
We are set to launch this coming Thursday (aka TOMORROW!), May 21, 2014 at 12 pm PST!
So mark your Passion Planners so you can be the first to take advantage of the limited number of special prices! :O
Why another Kickstarter, you ask?
Along with the Academic Version, we are launching a new program called the Passion Planner: Pay it Forward Program. We believe that Kickstarter is the ideal platform for this, specifically, because we want to put it in front of a group of people who are willing to help one another - and what better than the Kickstarter community?! We will be doing something that no one has ever done before, kind of like our own social experiment.
Why are you doing this Pay It Forward Program and how does it work?
We understand that not everyone can afford a planner, so we made the full PDF of the planner available.
With that said, we wanted to take it a step further this time around. The Pay It Forward Program will give people an opportunity to help and connect with one another.
How it works:
1) Someone who can't afford a planner signs a pledge to become a potential recipient
2) A sponsor buys a planner at a discounted price for a recipient
3) A Recipient gets a planner with their sponsors name & email in it
4) The recipient sends a thank you letter at the beginning and end of the year to their sponsor
5) Finally, the recipient is encouraged to pay-it-forward and become a future sponsor
We believe in this program so much that we will match the first 500 sponsorships AND cover all shipping costs for this program!
We hope you all are excited as we are for what’s to come. We will now leave you with EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes pictures from the making of the Passion Planner Academic Kickstarter Campaign :)
Angelia and the (bigger) Passion Planner Team
As always, if you're curious about what we're up to, follow us on social media!