Oh no, the Kickstarter is over! Can I still buy a Passion Planner even though the Kickstarter has ended?
Yes! You may purchase ALL versions of Passion Planner (2015, Undated, Academic, and 2016 Pre-Order) through our website:
I shared it on social media during the campaign, and I haven’t received my PDF. Where can I get it?
Shoot a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof that you've shared this Kickstarter page (i.e. screenshot or direct link) and we will email you the FULL digital PDF of Passion Planner Academic about a week after the campaign ends!
I didn’t get a chance to share it during the Kickstarter campaign, can I still get the free digital PDF if I share the Kickstarter now?
Because the Kickstarter is no longer live, we ask you to please share our website instead www.passionplanner.com in order to receive the PDF. If you do you will gain access to the Academic PDF which runs from August 2015 to August 2016 and the 2015 download which you can use until we get to August. :)
You can share easily by clicking the following buttons and then emailing us a screenshot at email@example.com.
When will I receive my planner?
We will be shipping your planners the Monday ONLY after you answer your survey, so be sure to get them completely filled out ASAP! We will start shipping starting on Monday, (6/22/2015) so get to those surveys!
How can I keep up with what's going on with the Passion Planner Team and how the project is going post-funding?
You can stay in the loop and check-in with our progress by reading our project updates here on Kickstarter.
For more frequent updates and contest follow/like us on
Lastly if you would like to keep up with my life as a 24 year old entrepreneur you can follow my personal:
I am a backer and the shipping address that I used during checkout is incorrect! Is there any way I can change this?
You will receive an email with the backer survey after the campaign ends which will ask you to input your shipping address. We will ship to the address that you confirm on the survey and ONLY that address so please take extra time to make sure it is correct.
Have another question that hasn’t been answered here? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom of the Kickstarter or our website. If you still have a question you may contact us via our website.
Create your own own lesson plan for life and chase your dreams and goals with Passion Planner... FOR FREE!!!
Shoot a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof that you've shared this Kickstarter page (i.e. screenshot or direct link) and we will email you the FULL digital PDF of Passion Planner Academic when our Kickstarter ends!
Share us now on:
Please note:This e-mail address is strictly for the PDF. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, we would be happy to answer them via our customer service email: email@example.com
Passion Planner is a paper planner designed with your passions and personal goals in mind. It seamlessly balances functionality, personal reflection and goal setting in one beautiful handcrafted planner.
Since our first launch in November 2013, Passion Planner has helped thousands of people across the world in all areas of life. We’ve helped people achieve their long desired fitness, travel and personal project dreams as well as provide patients with severe illnesses a tool to balance numerous doctor’s visits and endless medications to manage.
We are doing this Kickstarter to launch the Academic version of Passion Planner.
We believe that Passion Planner could be very beneficial to the academic community:
- Structure in an unstructured world
- Accountability in meeting goals
- Time management skills
- Work, personal and school life balance
Why another Kickstarter?
Along with the Academic Version, we are launching a new program called the Passion Planner: Pay it Forward Program. We believe that Kickstarter is the ideal platform for this, specifically, because we want to put it in front of a group of people who are willing to help one another - and what better than the Kickstarter community?! We will be doing something that no one has ever done before, kind of like our own social experiment.
- Annual goal setting guide to help you brainstorm, define, and create actions for your goals your one month, 1 year, 3 year and lifetime goals
- Weekly layouts (Sunday - Monday) that run from the beginning of August 2015 to the beginning of August 2016
- Annual and monthly overview calendars
- Monthly check in reflection questions to get you thinking about progress, gratitude and steps for improvement
- Additional gridded pages
- Soft and durable faux leather cover; animal and vegan friendly!
- Super smooth high quality 100 gsm thick paper, about twice as thick as a standard sheet of printer paper to resist ink bleeding from fountain pens
- "Kickstarter green" bookmarking ribbon
- Elastic enclosure strap
- Durable fabric pocket in the back
- About 200 pages
- Available in Classic (8.5” x 11”) and Compact (5.5” x 8.5”) sizes
The money will be solely used in the first large scale production of Passion Planner Academic, including manufacturing and shipping.
Through our new Pay It Forward program, people have the opportunity to take it a step further. You can either purchase a planner (at a discounted rate) for someone in need or pledge to receive a planner for free if you cannot afford one.
Here's how it works:
1) Someone who cannot afford a planner signs a pledge to become a potential recipient here.
2) A sponsor buys a planner at a discounted price for a recipient. (Passion Planner will take care of shipping costs!)
3) Recipient gets a planner with his or her sponsor's name and email address
4) Recipient will then send a thank you letter at the beginning and end of the year.
5) The recipient is encouraged to become a future sponsor.
I believe in this program so much that I will match the first 500 sponsorships, meaning you will be sponsoring 2 people for the price of one.
Over the past few months, we experienced huge growing pains and we cannot thank you enough for having our backs!
We've improved in many aspects such as:
- Our staff is now 35-strong! All incoming emails are answered within one business day and new planner orders are shipped within 1 to 2 days. Woohoo!
- We've created, tried and tested game plans for us to run smoothly and for potential obstacles
- We coordinated with our manufacturer as well as our shipping company to ensure that your planners will be delivered on time
- We are Kickstarter veterans!
Risks and challenges
As of right now, the only challenge we see is getting this product out to our backers as soon as possible.
We hope you understand that setbacks do arise in terms of manufacturing and shipping - we learned this especially with our last Kickstarter in 2014.
With that said, we believe that we are more prepared than ever to overcome any obstacle that comes our way this time around. We have created a game plan that will help our fulfillment process run smoothly. And if any obstacle arises, we promise not to leave you guys in the dark. Over the past few months, we have developed a great customer service team to make sure our backers and customers are satisfied.
All we ask in advance is for patience and that our backers please respond to the information survey as quickly as possible after this Kickstarter ends so we can get your planner in your hands ASAP!
Since our first Kickstarter, we’ve come a long way. We’re excited for you to join us on the next chapter of our journey!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)