About this project
Oh no, the Kickstarter is over! Can I still buy a Passion Planner even though the Kickstarter has ended?
Yes! You may purchase ALL versions of Passion Planner (Undated, Academic, and 2016) through our website: http://www.passionplanner.com/buy
Are the limited edition planners available on your website?
The limited edition #stayGOALden or Twilight Blue Passion Planner on our website starting late December! But first thing's first - in honor of our Kickstarter backers, we are prioritizing their shipping for the limited edition planners first.
I shared it on social media during the campaign, and I haven’t received my PDF. Where can I get it?
Shoot a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof that you've shared this Kickstarter page (i.e. screenshot or direct link) and we will email you the FULL digital PDF of Passion Planner 2016 about a week after the campaign ends!
I didn’t get a chance to share it during the Kickstarter campaign, can I still get the free digital PDF if I share the Kickstarter now?
Because the Kickstarter is no longer live, we ask you to please share our website instead www.passionplanner.com in order to receive the PDF. If you do you will gain access to the 2016 PDF!
You can share easily by clicking the following buttons and then emailing us a screenshot at email@example.com.
When will I receive my planner?
We will be shipping your planners beginning December ONLY after you answer your survey, so be sure to get them completely filled out ASAP!
How can I keep up with what's going on with the Passion Planner Team and how the project is going post-funding?
You can stay in the loop and check-in with our progress by reading our project updates here on Kickstarter.
For more frequent updates and contest follow/like us on
Lastly, if you would like to keep up with my life as a 24-year-old entrepreneur you can follow my:
Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/angeliatrinidad
I am a backer and the shipping address that I used during checkout is incorrect! Is there any way I can change this?
You will receive an email with the backer survey after the campaign ends which will ask you to input your shipping address. We will ship to the address that you confirm on the survey and ONLY that address, so please take extra time to make sure it is correct.
Have another question that hasn’t been answered here? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom of the Kickstarter or our website. If you still have a question you may contact us via our website.
“What the heck am I doing with my life?” This was the question I asked myself while caught in a period of directionless floating. In 2013, I had just graduated from UCLA, and I had no idea what I wanted to do next. After a dark period of depression, I realized I wasn’t the only person facing this problem. I knew something needed to change. Life was too short to keep thinking “what if.”
I thought about what was the most productive and fulfilling times in my life, and I realized I always had a trusty sidekick, my planner. I searched from the perfect planner, but it didn’t exist. So, I made my own.
I designed a planner that not only helps you plan your daily life, but also helps you define and chase what you want out of life.
We launched it on Kickstarter, and it became a viral phenomenon. In what felt like overnight, I went from working in my parents' garage, to a warehouse with a full staff.
Why another Kickstarter?
I started this company wanting to give the world a tool that I wish existed when I was feeling lost.
From day one, we have offered the PDF for anyone to use for free; we launched our Pay-it-Forward program, a program that allows people pay a planner forward to a stranger in need at half the cost; and we've given thousands of Passion Planners to 84 non-profits all around the country.
But we want to do more.
Now, on our two year anniversary, Passion Planner is taking one of our biggest steps forward. Today, through Kickstarter, we are becoming a Get-1-Give-1 Company.
Every time you purchase a Passion Planner we are going to give one to someone in need. When you invest in yourself, you will also be investing in the dreams of someone else.
Here’s to helping more people, together.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Passion Planner is a paper planner designed with your passions and personal goals in mind. It seamlessly balances functionality, personal reflection and goal setting in one beautiful handcrafted planner.
- Annual goal setting guide to help you brainstorm, define, and create actions for your goals your lifetime, 3 year, 1 year, and one month goals.
- Weekly layouts (Sunday - Monday) that run from January 2016 - December 2016
- Annual and monthly overview calendars
- Monthly check in reflection questions to get you thinking about progress, gratitude and steps for improvement
- 20 Additional blank pages
- 20 Additional gridded pages
- Weekly and daily focuses where you can ask yourself “what is the most important thing that needs to get done?” today or this week.
- A Sunday - Monday appointment calendar that runs from 6 AM – 11 PM broken down into 30 minute increments
- Good Things That Happened section to keep you focused and looking for the positive in every week.
- A motivational quote and a matching challenge to encourage you translate those words into positive action
- Dual personal and work to do lists organized by priority to encourage personal and work life balance because all too often we get caught up in work and put our personal needs on the back burner
- Space of Infinite Possibility where you can take notes, draw, journal, brainstorm or customize to your needs of the week.
- Soft and durable faux leather cover; animal and vegan friendly!
- Super smooth high quality 100 gsm thick paper, about twice as thick as a standard sheet of printer paper to resist ink bleeding from fountain pens
- Available in two sizes: Classic (8.5" x 11") and Compact (5.5" x 8.5")
- People To See + Places To Go lists: Define where and with who you want to spend your time.
- Not To-Do List: Help define and refrain from bad habits that are holding you back from your goals.
Week numbers to help you keep track of upcoming deadlines and keep the year in perspective.
We feel that anyone should be able to use it regardless of their financial ability. That’s why we continue to share it for free.
Shoot a message to email@example.com with proof that you've shared this Kickstarter page (i.e. screenshot or direct link) and we will send you the full PDF of Passion Planner 2016 when our Kickstarter ends for you to download, print and use to pursue your dreams.
Share us now on:
- Customize it to your needs. Whether you are a recent grad who feels a little lost and is in need of some direction and inspiration, or a professional looking to balance work, family and you passions, this planner is structured to be tailored to your needs.
- Follow your passions. Short and long-term goal setting activities, weekly to-do lists and monthly check-ins keep you focused and remind you of your goals.
- Get focused. Weekly and daily focus sections allow you to target and focus on what is most important.
- Do you. Separated and prioritized to-do lists for personal and work tasks because all too often we tend to mix work with our personal lives and put our personal needs on the back burner.
- Declutter. A physical notebook allows you to empty your thought onto paper and declutter your mind, enabling you to visualize your goals and focus more on the present.
- Challenge yourself. Weekly challenges give you the opportunity to challenge yourself to positively influence your life.
- Look at the big picture. Complete annual and monthly calendars allow you to get a bird's eye view of your year and months so you can plan ahead and stay organized.
- Manage your time. A daily appointment calendar allows you to easily keep track of how you spend your time.
- Create a keepsake. High quality materials ensure that you can enjoy your planner, ideas, memories, and reflections for years to come.
- Stay positive. Inspirational quotes and "Good Things That Happened" sections keep you motivated and focused on your progress.
We are excited to announce that the very first limited edition of Passion Planner is here! Presenting the "#stayGOALden" edition, designed by one of our very own members of the Passion Planner community.
One more thing...
Thanks to your overwhelming support, we've reached our stretch goal!
Risks and challenges
As of right now, the only challenge we see is getting this product out to our backers as soon as possible. Again, although it is our goal to get it in your hands as soon as possible, I hope you understand that setbacks do arise in terms of manufacturing and shipping.
All we ask in advance is for patience and that backers respond to the information survey as quickly as possible after this Kickstarter ends so we can get your planner in your hands ASAP.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (42 days)