Stretch Goals announced! 10 days to go…
Over just a few days, A THIRD of our backer community gave feedback/ideas on the stretch goals. That’s incredible! Thank you.
Without further ado, our STRETCH GOALS!
With so much positive feedback, we had no choice but to try and work in as much as possible -- thankfully, it all fits very well together!
Box & Materials -- With a slightly bigger mass order (read: better prices), we’ll be able to make these upgrades ASAP!
Bigger Decks / Family / Corporate -- Our primary goal is cards for creativity & interesting conversation that are versatile! For the upgrade to 72 and 90 cards, we’ll be adding questions with Family (stories, memories, humor, honesty, etc) and Business (corporate, career, growth, innovation, etc) slants, which have still worked well on dates and in events.
How-To Guide / Challenges -- The deck will come with 4 quick start cards, with exercises for uses in events, teams, pairs, or alone! The How-To guide we have already has more exercises. With the unlockables, it will expand to include more steps and scripts for facilitators, as well as challenges and games for those who want to make interesting conversation a habit or explore new use cases.
DIY Kit -- Want to create cards for a specific use case? We’ll share how we design questions & curate images. We will likely include a couple Write-Your-Own-Question cards in the deck as well.
Romance / Provocative Cards -- We have so much content for this, we’ve decided to save it for another full-on deck! http://provocateurdeck.com/
Let’s get to these stretch goals!
The easiest way is by sharing Speakeasy with peers or friends who would find it useful (and that unlocks upgrades as well).
Below are one-liners/tweets to make sharing a breeze!
For easy sharing!
Just add the Kickstarter link and send! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/angelaognev/speakeasy-right-left-brain-skip-small-talk-cards/
- So excited to get my creativity & conversation cards! Will try them out at the next event or dinner. [tweet]
- Wow. Look at those stretch goal upgrades! If you want more effortless conversation & creativity, join me? [tweet]
- IT'S FUNDED! I knew this campaign would be. It's fun, elegantly simple, and well-designed. [retweet] [tweet]
- What if interesting conversations were more effortless? Apparently, they can be! According to these guys anyway: [tweet]
- I find it hard to get back to being creative when I’m in a slump. Found these, will give them a shot… [tweet]
- As an #introvert, this ice-breaker game makes things lively and fun right from the get-go. [retweet w/ nametag gif?]
- Bypassing that awkward American-style of introductions (about jobs) is easy. [retweet w/ lego jpg?]
- Have you tried brainstorming with images? It can lead to some outrageous, and outrageously great ideas! Check guide: [tweet]
- More exercises for your coaching or facilitating tool box! Check the relevant how-to guide PDF sections: [tweet]
- “Creativity requires constraint” applies to convos, too! #Ariely http://www.wired.co.uk/article/banning-small-talk … Cards to try? http://speakeasycards.com [retweet w/ Ariely graphic]
- Here’s what Dan #Ariely discussed when he banned #smalltalk! (Here are some cards if you’d like to give it a try: http://speakeasycards.com ?) [retweet w/ Ariely graphic]
Thank you for making Speakeasy happen!