And that's a wrap - important post-campaign information!
It's finally over.
To all of our backers: thank you.
As creators, there is no greater feeling than knowing that people are excited about we’re building.
Having each and everyone of you be part of our journey has been incredibly rewarding. You've made the last 30 days an unforgettable experience for all of us here at Team Andromium - thank you for allowing us to share our dream with you, and thank you for helping us bring it to life.
Count 'em up...
And now, let's take a look at the final numbers (because, if you couldn't tell yet, we're a team that loves numbers): together, 16,732 of you pledged $2,952,508 to help bring our project to life. Wow.
What's more is, you've helped us make the Superbook:
- The 26th Most Funded Kickstarter Project (out of 300,000+ projects - we're in the top 1%! Woohoo!)
- The Top Most Funded Technology (Hardware) Kickstarter Project in HISTORY.
My friends, we have quite literally made history. Give yourself a round of applause!
The campaign is over now, but sit tight - there are important post-campaign steps that you will need to take to claim your reward.
1. Over the next week or so, Kickstarter will collect your pledges.
Please help us make that process easier by making sure your payment information is current.
2. One week after the campaign ends, we’ll send out a survey via BackerKit to the email address associated with your Kickstarter account.
Backerkit is a post-campaign management platform that will help us organize all 16,000 of your orders!
Note: DO NOT sign up individually for an account on BackerKit - it will confuse the system! We will make accounts for each and every one of you, and we promise you'll be notified - be patient. :)
3. Through Backerkit, you can fill out all the preferences for your order, including:
- Shipping Address
- Payment Information (if the charge didn't go through the first time)
- Color Choice(s)
- Charging Plug Choice(s)
- Upgrade Choice(s)
- Other Add-ons - including extra Superbook reward tiers!*
- Pledge Amount/Tier. If you miscalculated your pledge amount, left shipping out of the pledge total, forgot to upgrade, pledged for the #Freedom2Learn Superbook instead of the Superbook tier you wanted, etc. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADDRESS THAT HERE. Please wait for the survey to come out - we promise your issue will be resolved.
*NOTE: If you're adding on extra Superbooks to your order, you won't receive the shipping discounts originally calculated for the larger bundles. Instead, you'll have to pay full shipping for each additional Superbook.
Missed the boat?
Want to pledge us even after our campaign has ended?
Don't worry - it's not too late to pre-order with us! You'll be able to preorder with us, up to a limited time, on BackerKit (see above). We'll release the link to the survey in 7 days time on our original campaign page, so you can check back then to be redirected.
Are you a NONBACKER who wants to be on the reminder list? Opt in by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention you want to be notified via email when the BackerKit survey comes out. Nonbackers only, please - we will by default notify all official backers.
We want to especially spotlight our awesome backers JJ, John, and Robert (and countless others!) who kept the comments section alive and kicking during crunch time!
We always say we lucked out on the best backer community in the history of Kickstarter, and we aren't joking when we say this.
A final promise
One promise as our campaign ends is that we will keep you up to speed with regular updates and comment/email support.
Here's what communication post-campaign will look like, and what you can expect:
- You’ll receive updates from us on the 1st of every month, and sometimes more frequently depending on circumstance.
- We won't be very active on comments anymore (gotta make those Superbooks, y'know?), but if you have any questions or inquiries, you can always reach out to us at email@example.com.
- As our website gets revamped, we will also be opening up a forum section so that our community of backers and supporters can interact - our team will regularly be apart of these discussions as well.
- In the meantime, feel free to use the comments to communicate with each other, as you have been doing!
From all of us at Team Andromium, thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.
This is only the first step - rest assured that we are hard at work to make sure we can deliver to you a quality product that you’ll be proud to call yourself a Founding Backer of.
Our team will be off for the weekend (rightfully celebrating this momentous occasion). Regular communication will resume on Monday.
Pat yourself on the back for having made history!
With undying love,
❤ Team Andromium