We will use high quality playing cards (310gsm Ivorycore, coated), blackjack size
- The cardboard tokens will be 2 mm thick and 20 mm in diameter
- Player sheets will be printed on very thick paper/cardboard
- The army and action tokens will be regular painted wood cubes/discs.
- The rules will be printed on nice thick glossy paper
- There will be a box insert and zipbags included
We would have loved to include a 2-player variant in the game and we tried to come up with a good solution. However the game doesn't lend itself very well to that..especially the marriage part. The best solution we came up with is having each player play 2 families each and then playing like with 4 players but adding the points for the two families (or taking the lowest of the two point totals).
We ultimately decided not to include this variant in the official game since the few tests we did with it showed that it becomes a much more difficult game (for better and worse).
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.