Hello dear 3d printing tabletop players and collectors! I’m Francesca Musumeci (from the Artisan Guild Patreon) and this is my personal project I had been working on for a very long time!
AMAZONS! is a Kickstarter that includes a collection of high-quality figures and terrains, ready to be 3d-printed as miniatures for tabletop gaming or scaled up as huge collectibles for display. Every non-monster figure will be a bad-ass heroine! There aren’t enough strong women figures out there and I'm coming in to fill the void!
WHAT DO I RECEIVE?
Every sculpt I make will be exported as a high-quality 3d .STL file, that you can print at home with your FDM or resin 3d printer. My quest is to make sure you will have fun through the whole process: from printing the models, to painting them, to using them in your favorite games. The files I'll provide are for personal use. Sharing Links and STLs is extremely prohibited (check the rules at the end of the this page). Please read the FAQ if you have some doubts :)
THE CORE SET
The Core Set is a group of models and scenaries available to our 35Eur backers. Every figure in this Kickstarter is different: even if they belong to the same class each one will have a different pose and unique details, same for the scenaries. Everything is handsculpted in Zbrush. The Core Set is delivered to our backers immediatly after the campaign ends. The Core Set includes the following 3D printable characters:
- 15 Custom Bases
- 3 Amazon Warriors
- 3 Amazon Archers
- 3 Amazon Spearmasters
- Amazon Hunter Heroine
- Dwarven Berserker Heroine
- 3 Giant Bears
- Epic Boss: Wood Troll
- 5 amazing FREEBIES! Revealed Freebies so far:
- Medusa Pinup
- Venus Bust
- Amazon Assassin
It additionally contains the modular Amazon Camp, wich includes:
- 1 Amazon Tent (closed door)
- 1 Amazon Tent (open)
- 1 Amazon Chief tent
- 2 Bedrolls
- 4 Skull Spikes (Spikes adorned with Skulls)
- 2 Wooden Palisades
- 2 Maiden Spears (Anti-Cavalry Palisades)
- Campfire Kit (Bonus from AG, tons of modular options!)
THE STRETCH GOALS! (scroll down for pics!)
Thanks to the Stretch Goals we will delivery even more miniatures and terrains, including Units, powerful Heroines, Monsters and special Bosses! As we unlock a Stretch Goal I will immediately start to work on the unlocked model(s). As descripted before, when a Stretch Goal includes 2 or 3 figures of the same kind, each one is different (pose, details, hairs and so on). I have been working hard to make sure the Core Set, the Freebies and most of the Stretch Goals are already done, so you'll start receive models immediately after the campaign ends and Kickstarter process the Payments. For the rest of the Stretch Goals I'll keep you updated often and release them every few days as I finish each sculpt: just the time you need to print the previous ones :)
- €5k Epic Boss: Zantharot, Lizard Champion
- €10k 2 Giant Snakes
- €15k Shaman Heroine + Ritual Stone
- €20k 3 Blademasters
- €25k Axe Battlemaster + Boar Totem
- €30k 3 former Legionnaires
- €35k Gladiatrix Heroine
- €40k 3 Snakeman
- €45k Princess on a Panther / Tiger
- €50k Epic Boss: Snakes Queen + Snake Altar
- €55k 3 Snakewoman Guards
- €60k 3 Snakewoman Archers
- €65k 3 Blood Priestess
- €70k High Priestess Heroine + Sacrifical Pit
- €75k Epic Boss: Minotaur Slaver + Wheel of Pain
- €80k Incass Princess on Raptor
- €85k 3 Incas Warrior (Gold and Feathers Theme)
- €90k Hyppolita, the Amazon Queen + Modular Watchtower
- €95k 3 Satyr Ladies
- €100K Epic Boss: Arthemis the Hunt Goddess
- €105k 2 Harpies + 1 Cyclope
- €110k 2 Amazons Horse Riders
- €115k 2 Giant Swamp Salamander
- €120k 3 Giant Spiders
- €125k Epic Boss: Hydra
- €130k Epic Boss: Quetzalcoatl
WANT TO TRY ONE AMAZON WARRIOR?
The Core Set and the Stetch Goals are not the only thing you will get from this Kickstarter. During the campaign, Freebies will be revealed every few days. These models will be available to download to our 35€ Backers as soon as the campaign end! I really hope you'll like them!
MEET THE CORE SET!
AND THE STRETCH GOALS!
Please forgive the quality of the sketches, they rapresent the idea of the sculpt I will make. Once a Stretch Goal get unlocked I will improve and develop the core concept directly in the sculpting phase, turning them into amazing sculptures. Poses and few details may change a bit from sketch to sculpt to improve the model strenght and printability.
... more sketches coming as we unlock Goals! To check our Stretch Goal complete list please scroll up.
This is your chance to get access to the previous ARTISAN GUILD complete Sets at discounted prices, normally sold in our SHOP. Backers from the 1€ Tier Level can't use Add-Ons! When you pledge, add from €10/ €15 for each of the Add-ons described below that you would like. The price is based on the Sets, please check them below. When the campaign is over and KS have processed the payments day 15 November, the pledge manager BackerKit will you allow you to choose which sets you would like to receive.
Ogre Set: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 15 Eur
Dwarven Set: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 25 Eur
Orc: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 25 Eur
Depth One Set: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 25 Eur
Soulless Vampire Set: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 25 Eur
Demon King kit: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 12 Eur
T&T + R&T Bundle: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 25 Eur
Sol the Holiest kit: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 12 Eur
Tarasque kit: retail price of the bundle if bought on our shop -> 26 Eur
WHY BACK AMAZONS!
If you love to print and collect 3d printable miniatures and figures as much as I love to sculpt them, this Kickstarter is definitely for you. With your support we can unlock more and more figures between new Amazon Tribes, Monsters and Terrain Pieces. There is a severe shortage of high-quality female figures out there, so add to your collection by backing this KS! Me and my testprint team will make sure that every single model is printable and easy to support. Testprints will be done by the legendary test printer Greg Kourakos. Go check his channel :)
With more than 10 years of experience working in the miniatures industry for private collectors and leading industry companies, and now working for the Artisan Guild Patreon, my models are designed from scratch to look good and be strong enough at the miniature scale. Every miniature is designed to work both on resin and fdm printers.
- Greg Kourakos (Councilor and Test Printer): The Legendary Greg Kourakos snuck inside the 3d printing community not long ago and he has already made a name of himself, a pretty big one! This sound sospicious... what's your true plan Greg?! Make sure to follow Greg Kourakos Youtube Channel!
- Daniel Herrero (Councilor and Test Printer): Who doesn't know Danny, the 3d printing DM? He runs 3d Printed Tabletop Website, he's a super talended Youtuber and Kickstarter expert... he even run various succesfull Kickstarters! He's exactly the man you need if you are going to launch a big project!
- Helmut Brück: Enthusiast of fantasy and historical miniatures, Helmut and his ideas gave me a lot of inspiration to make the AMAZONS! miniature line!
- Elle Heilig (Test Printer and Painter): A really talented 3d printing enthusiast and painter, who surprised us from the very beginning when we started our Patreon with a fantastic Dwarf Lady paintjob! Follow Wren's Tabletopchannel to learn more printing and painting tricks!
- Brent Amberger (Painter): Scientist, Youtuber and incredible miniature Painter who runs the channel Goobertown Hobbies, make sure to follow him, he's amazing!
- Mike Cousin (Test Printer and Painter): Our friend "Epic" Mike runs Epic Duck Studio, he is a master painter specialized in very uniques painting techniques! Learn his tricks on his supporting him on his Patreon!
- David T. Roa (Test Printer and Painter): David appeared in our life like a lighting bolt with some crazy good paintjobs of our she-orcs. He runs Ravenstagg Creative Studios, make sure to contact him if you need a a model painted.
- Steven J. Howland (Test Printer and Painter): When we first saw his Ender 3 test prints we tought it was a resin printer! This guy is a talented painter and does miracles with FDM printers! Make sure to follow him on Instagram!
- Stephan Weiss (Test Printer): Stephan makes the best quality 3d prints you'll ever see. Not only because of his incredible Asiga printer: he's a true master at printing small models... the smaller the better!
Want to Sell the Prints? Join ARTISAN GUILD MERCHANT TIER
The Stl we provide are for personal use (check the rules at the end of the this page), if you want to sell our prints join our Merchant Tier on Patreon. Make sure to read the Rules, Terms and Conditions here and on Patreon, as Merchants have their limits. For example, they can't make cast/molds or mass production; can't use our models (or portion of them) to create new stuff and so on. Artisan Guild Merchants have the ability to sell prints of the files they buy in our Official Store, Patreon or this Kickstarter as long as they stay in the Merchant Tier, not a day more.
On top of that, being a patron during October you will receive the following Bundle (please check the video to see what's inside!):
IMPORTANT: Rules, Terms and Conditions
All files and links we share with our Supporters on Kickstarter or on our Patreon are meant for you as Backer/Patron and no one else. By downloading content made by us (Stl, shared links), you accept this Agreement and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you do not accept or agree with these terms, do not download the content we provide:
- You may only use the content provided by us (Stl and their location Links) for personal use, and you are not allowed to distribute or sell them nor the prints.
- You can cut/resize our files to fit better your printer but you can't share those derivates (as the original files).
- You can't edit our 3d Files (stl) or use portions of them to create new Content!
- Our miniatures, any other kind of 3d file we release or or portions of our files can't be used in any other project, Kickstarter, Patreon, or any other crowdfunding platform or sold in a "box".
- You can't make cast/molds of our models, any kind of mass production is prohibited.
- You can, of course, take photos, make live streams and video with our models (ideally to Paint sessions or Showing 3d printer results) as long as you state that the models had been made by us. In this case, promoting our Patreon page and MyMiniFactory Store would be greatly appreciated!
- All copyrights belong to Artisan Guild, NO rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. Our designs are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Artisan Guild Patrons that pledge to the Merchant Tier can sell AMAZONS! Prints: All the previous points apply for them too, with the exceptions that they have the ability to Sell Prints of our models (not files!) as long as they remain in that Tier. Even here apply the rule that you can't use our files and figures for kickstarter, patreon, any other crowdfunging project or make casts/molds, selling them in boardgame boxes or similiar.
REVIEWS AND RESOURCES!
Amazing video by Daniel Herrero on plant based resins, featuring some of my models! Join his Patreon and his communities at 3d Printed Tabletop !
Brent from Gobbertown Hobbies paintes some Amazons in this charming video. Make sure to subscribe to his channel and join his Patreon!
Epic Duck painted one of the Amazons in a very special and unique style! If you enjoy his videos please support him on his Patreon :)
Elle from Wren Tabletop made a very cool videos explaining the smart technique of merging resin parts with... resin! Featuring some of the Amazon girls!
Steven Howland made a very simple PDF guide to help you get his results on an Ender 3. Click on the picture to see the guide, and use This Link to download his Profile! Follow him on Insagram to see more of his works!
Risks and challenges
Being this Kickstarter is based on digital files (STL), there are truly almost no risks. Even after the release, the files can be upgraded and delivered to correct any kind of possible problem. Artisan Guild has been making digital sculpts and .stl files for years, and we are very well-known for our Patreon which has over 2,000 patrons! The core models of this Kickstarter have already been sculpted and 3d printed several times to make sure they work perfectly: this means that our first Stretch Goals figures can be delivered immediately after funding! The rest of the models are being sculpted now and as the Stretch Goals are unlocked.
Based on my experience with various companies and the Artisan Guild Patreon, after the Kickstarter ends we will try to upload and deliver new Stretch Goals models every few days, just the time you need to print the previous ones :)
If for some reason some little delay occurs for some more complex sculpts in the Stretch Goals take longer I will be 100% transparent and keep all of you informed of our progress.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)