Production Update #18
- The first production run of 3/16, 1/4 and 5/16 inch of Grade 5 Titanium Captive Locking D Shackles has arrived at our Quality Assurance Center in Sequim, Washington. ... Read more
Production Update #15
- All of the forging dies are now finished.
- Production is underway and is expected to take two months for all shackle sizes.
Complete and perhaps interesting info:
This... Read more
Production Update #11
- Out of the fourteen backers who agreed to be beta testers with shackles sent to them, four tested and responded.
- The break testing of all the shackles has... Read more
Shackle Production Update #1
We've placed the order for all the tooling to manufacture the shackles. Our experiments to investment cast the 3/16 inch shackle did not go well, as it is so small.... Read more
Mike Bond's Ti2 Para-Biner
Nick and I went over to the factory where Mike Bond is making the Ti2 Para-Biner. It is cool. So cool, we wished we would have invented it!
His Ti2... Read more
Thank you to everyone, we did it!!!!!
We just made our goal, thank you for all the overwhelming support. We're so excited to be able to offer these shackles to people and show that Titanium can be... Read more
Did you want another shackle?
A lot of people have been asking for different combinations of the shackles. If anyone is interested in getting a different size shackle than what we have offered, just pick... Read more
People have been wanting to pledge on multiple shackles so we've added some combo specials for the most popular sizes. Check them out and thanks to everyone for the support.