The Allevi8 range of recovery bedding is an advanced sleep system that helps your body recover and rejuvenate whilst you sleep. This is all thanks to the wonders of FAR infrared.
Allevi8 bedding contains a nano-coated titanium-mineral mix that contains these reflecting FAR infrared qualities
FAR infrared creates several scientifically proven benefits for users including improved body re-generation, increased concentration and enhanced well-being.
NEW : Reward program for our backers
Click here and sign up to our Kickbooster page. Once you sign up you will be given your unique link that you can share with your friends.
At the end of the campaign we can track how many sales have been generated by each person and will be in touch to arrange your prizes.
A quilted mattress topper coateted in our special titanium mineral matrix which emits FAR infrared. The mattress toppers come in a range of sizes and simply fit under your existing bed sheet.
Please note that our mattress toppers have been made to accomodate the varying range of bed sizes over the world. We provide sizes on the larger scale but if used on a smaller bed, the fabric will simply fold over the sides and remain hidden when covered with a bed sheet.
For example a single mattress topper will be fine for single beds in the UK (90 x 190cm) or in the US (97 x 191cm). If you have any specific sizing questions please leave us a comment.
A quilted pillow protector which emits FAR infrared. Perfect for people who suffer with a sore neck or upper back. Simply fit the pillow protector over your pillow and then cover with your regular bedding.
Help us reach our stretch goal of £15k and will will offer an Allevi8 duvet cover to all of our pledges at the end of the campaign. Prices start at £25 | USD 32 | EUR 27.
The duvet cover simply fits over your existing duvet. You can then cover it with you normal decorative duvet cover whilst still receiving the benefits of FAR infrared.
Our products are proudly made in the UK but we do ship worldwide. When you checkout you will be able to pay in your local currency. The following chart will give you a price indication but it will vary slightly depending on current exchange rates.
CLICK HERE to view the scientific research that supports the benefits of FAR infrared (conducted by the US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health)
A titanium-mineral mix is embedded onto our fabric. This titanium composition contains FAR infared qualities that reflects energy back into the body.
What is FAR infrared you ask?
FAR Infrared Ray (FIR), is the 'warm' energy in humans, animals and plants, emitted from sunlight. FAR infrared was discovered by Sir William Herschel in the 19th Century.
Hersschell conducted an experiment where sunlight passed through a glass prism to create a spectrum. He measured the temperature just beyond the red end of the spectrum and found that this band of invisible light radiated the most heat. What he discovered is what we now call Infrared.
FAR Infrared Rays are also know as ‘warm’ energy and are present in all living things. It is totally safe and natural. The Chinese Qi (chee) is frequently translated as “natural energy,” and is the central principal in Asian Medicine.
FAR infrared is safe and a natural energy
In Chinese medicine they believe that general well-being and performance improve when energy balance and energy flow are in harmony.
FAR infrared is invisible but the body experiences its energy as a gentle radiant heat which can penetrate up to 1.5 inches (almost 4 cm) beneath the skin. Infrared can penetrate deeper into the skin compared to visible light which provides several health benefits.
FAR infrared in the Recovery bedding
Allevi8 bedding contains a titanium-mineral matrix that contains these reflecting FAR infrared qualities. When your body gives off energy it is absorbed by the fabric and reflected back into your skin. The energy harnessed in this way can have a positive effect on the body.
Infrared nano-coating being applied to our fabric
Further information on the health benefits of FAR infrared.
The knowledge of far infrared rays and their positive properties has its origins in Asian curative medicine and is widely used around the world. It is commonly used to treat sports injuries and reduce inflammation.
The main benefit users will experience by using the Allevi8 bedding range is an improvement in blood circulation and oxygen levels in the blood.
Near Infrared Light penetrates deeply into tissues releasing nitric oxide which increases blood flow to the nerves and other tissues.
Improved blood flow has several major benefits including…
- Improved energy and performance
- Prevention of premature fatigue
- Improved sleep
- Improved Regeneration
- Increased concentration capacity
- General well-being
Reduces pain & stiffness
Our regenerative bedding can reduces pain and stiffness
FAR infrared boosts your immune system through subtle heating, which increases the number of white blood cells and killer t-cells.
It has also proved to be a promising method of healing—reducing muscle spasms, muscle soreness, and relief for rheumatoid arthritis.
FAR infrared has been proven to relieve Back Pain Symptoms. A recent study in Japan found that patients who suffered from chronic back pain and received FIR treatment for one month had significant improvements in their physical and mental health including reduced lower back pain.
Limited time deals & pricing for our kickstarter backers – 50% off
Further support of the benefits of FAR infrared (FIR) when incorporated into fabrics.
Source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878/
- Small particles (nanoparticles and microparticles) of FIR-emitting ceramic material have been incorporated into fibers that are then woven into fabrics. These fabrics can be manufactured into various garments that can be worn on different parts of the body.
- When FIR emitting ceramics or fabrics are employed as therapeutic devices, it is pertinent to analyze the thermodynamics of the process. The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Heat (molecular vibrational energy) is transferred from one body to another in three forms: radiation, convection and conduction. Thus, it is clear that the principle source of energy needed to power the FIR emission from the garments comes from the human body, since it is at a significantly higher temperature than the surrounding air. So energy from the human body is transferred to these ceramic particles, which are acting as “perfect absorbers”, maintain their temperature at sufficiently high levels and then emit FIR back to the body. It is plausible that FIR emitted from the skin is absorbed by the ceramic particles, which then re-emit the same FIR back to the skin. Although this may appear to be an energy neutral process and to cancel itself out, this is not in fact the case because the FIR emitting material will prevent the loss of FIR that would otherwise have escaped through normal clothing.
- Ting-Kai Leung and colleagues have studied the effect of FIR-emitting ceramic powders in a range of biological studies [14 –19]. In one set of studies, they cultured murine myoblast cells (C2C12) with bags of ceramic powder under the culture plates and found that FIR irradiation improved cell viability and prevented lactate dehydrogenase release under hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)-mediated oxidative stress, and also elevated the intracellular levels of NO and calmodulin
- In their most recent study the Leung group studied the repair effect of cFIR in human breast epithelial cells (MCF-10A) after H2O2 and after ionizing radiation from an X-ray source . Their results show that in both, H2O2 toxicity and radiation exposure models, the cFIR treated cells demonstrated significantly higher cell survival rates than the control groups. In view of the experimental results and taking into account the relationship between indirect ionizing radiation and the oxidative stress-induced cell damage, and accumulation of free radicals, they proposed that the ionizing radiation protective ability of cFIR occurs predominantly through an antioxidant mechanism. They are suggesting that cFIR provides cells with a defensive mechanism during the irradiation process and promotes cell repair during post exposure period through hydrogen peroxide scavenging and COX-2 inhibiting activities.
- In their recent clinical study, Liau et al.  looked into the benefits of using an FIR emitting belt for managing the discomfort of primary dysmenorrhea in female patients. Taking into account several parameters, such as body temperature, abdominal blood flow, pain assessment, and heart rate variability, they showed that FIR belts used increased the local surface body temperature as well as the abdominal blood flow; in addition to reducing the pain and the discomfort from it.
Can I wash the Allevi8 bedding?
Yes, the mattress topper and pillow protector can be washed using regular detergent and up to a temperature of 30 degrees. The products can be washed hundreds of times without removing our special coating so will last you many years.
Will the Allevi8 Bedding make me hot?
FAR infrared reflects the body's natural energy, not the body's heat so you will not experience overheating. Our fabric is also breathable which will help maintain the body's natural temperature
Will the Allevi8 coating rub off?
Our coating is ingrained into the fabric and then heated at extreme temepratures to ensure a permanent bond. The products are also designed to be used under your existing bedding which should reduce ‘wear and tear’. Some ‘wear and tear’ is inevitable but you should not experience any deterioration of quality for many years.
What size is the pillow protector?
We are aware that there are several pillow sizes on the market. We will contact users at the end of a campaign to choose your desired pillow sizes.