Pour la traduction en français, cliquez sur ce lien.
Et pour les sous-titres en français sur la vidéo, cliquez sur Lecture puis sur "cc" en bas à droite.
When buying clothes to meet both our commute and work-life needs, we always have to choose between style and functionality, since we are limited to:
- fashionable and trendy clothes in chain stores or luxury brands. These clothes make us feel confident, but are not comfortable or adapted to our daily commutes,
- or sportswear. Made from technical fabrics, these clothes are super comfortable but inappropriate for the office!
Today, we want to offer a third option!
At Alice With Alex, we believe that fashion is not only about beautiful and fashionable clothes. We believe that today, fashion must be stylish AND functional to be better suited for our modern and active lifestyle.
For this Kickstarter project, we have created two pants: one for women and one for men. Our vision is to create the first premium french fashion brand for men and women specializing in stylish and functional clothes.
Our mission is simple: to design the perfect combination between style and functionality that empowers you to be confident at every event and in any climate!
Alice With Alex enables you to commute comfortably as well as work and go out in style !
For this Kickstarter project, we have designed elegant, trendy, perfectly fitting pants, made with the most innovative and technologically advanced fabrics. All our pants will be made in one of the best manufactures in France.
How is this possible?
- Quality & Design: We've spent almost a year designing, testing and setting up production for the pants. We've worked with a fashion designer and a pattern maker with over 30 years of experience, who has designed with leading luxury fashion companies in France. We've selected only the best: highest quality performance fabrics and we've partnered with manufacturers who have produced for the most famous luxury brands around the world. Our main goal was to create the most stylish and functional pants ever!
- Supply Chain: Quality is expensive but thanks to our direct-to-consumer approach, we skip the industry's middlemen and traditional retail markups. We guarantee you the best quality at the right price.
- Satisfied Customers: We will do whatever it takes to offer you the best customer experience. Attention to detail is of utmost importance: quality products, beautiful packaging, customer service... because satisfied customers will always be our top priority.
- Feedback: We do not want to be one of those fashion brands that dictate all the rules and don't listen to their customer's feedbacks. We are convinced that there is no better way to create great products than to listen to what our customers have to say and involve them in the development process. So feel free to share with us!
To better illustrate the water and stain repellent properties of the fabric used to make our pants, we have made a short video:
We have kept it simple and incorporated some quality finishes for a stylish and elegant look!
It’s really important for us to do things the right way and keep manufacturing in France, so we spent a lot of time looking for the workshop that would meet our needs.
Finally, we found one: a high couture workshop which only works with the most prestigious luxury french brands. It’s an honor for us to have been able to create this partnership and to be on their clients list next to the big fish of the fashion industry!
We weren’t prepared to settle for less because ensuring the quality we want is so important. We had to find the right partner and we wanted to make sure we could visit often to monitor the whole process and make sure things are running smoothly.
Since we attach great importance to the production quality, it goes without saying that each garment will be thoroughly verified prior to packaging and shipping.
Trousers will be available in 30", 32" and 34" length.
Order the same size you would normally. If you have any problems, we will exchange them for free.*
*Free exchanges anywhere in the European Union. International backers are responsible for exchange shipping.
The Tote Bag:
The holiday season is quickly approaching therefore this is the perfect time to start thinking about which gifts to get to your family, friends and loved ones. Since our pants will not be ready for shipping until next year, we offer you the possibility to receive a nice gift card to put under your tree.
To receive your gift card, send us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We would greatly appreciate your help by sharing our project with your friends and followers on social media. Even if you can't support us with a pledge, help us spread the word! Sharing the project is a huge game changer on Kickstarter, campaign live or die by their support and exposure.
In less than 30 seconds you could help us meet our goal!
And don't hesitate to reach out to us at: email@example.com
Hello! We are Alice and Alex, the team behind Alice With Alex.
We are two French people who are passionate about fashion. We both studied fashion, we've been working in fashion and now we’re ready to branch out on our own.
After graduation, we both started working at France's largest sporting retailer which owns a large number of sport brands. We learned a lot about technical and performance fabrics and since then, we've worked for ready-to-wear fashion brands.
Right now, we've been working on this project for almost a year and we couldn't be more excited to present our first stylish and functional pants!
Sharing a common passion for fashion, performance fabrics, entrepreneurship, as well as the willingness to make a difference in the fashion industry, is what has pushed us to start this new adventure!
Because for us, this is about more than making clothes, it's about doing what we love and be able to share it with others.
We want to thank you all for checking out our project and for helping us make our dream come to life!
We would also like to thank all the people who helped us make this project a reality:
- Isabel, Bernadette, Christine and all the people who worked at Chipie,
- Laurent (Chez Lucette) for his talent and for the photos and videos,
- Laura and Pierre who kindly accepted to be our models,
- Arnaud (Ateliers Tersi) for letting us borrow all the women shoes, his time and his kindness,
- Laurence (Plumen) for sending us great lamps to decorate our set,
- Camille (Chapoleone) who kindly lent to us the hats for the photoshoot,
- Clément (ThirtyOne), who lent to us their bikes,
- Eve, for helping us translate everything to English.
Go check out their website, we are sure you will like them:
Risks and challenges
Starting a new fashion business is expensive. The top fabric mills and manufactures have high minimum order quantities that must be placed before they start production. We have production lined up and ready to go, but as a new brand, we need your help to fund our first production run.
One of the potential challenge comes down to ensuring our customers select the right size. We will be providing an online self help guide and will be answering any question regarding the sizing. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we want to make it right. We will happily exchange the pants for a different size, free of charge in the EU (shipping charges apply for international orders).
Since these are prototypes, the final production items may differ slightly from what is shown but always for the best. For example, zippers will be YKK zippers in the final production whereas they weren't on our prototypes.
Delays and unforeseen obstacles are always possible. We find the likelihood of anything serious occurring to be extremely unlikely. That said, our backers will be the first to know if anything unexpected happens.
Thank you so much for all the support! We are excited to take this next step with you, the Kickstarter community and we will not let you down!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)