Long time no see! My name's Johannes Voss and I'm an illustrator on Magic: The Gathering. You might have seen my work, my Patreon or my previous campaigns.
Once, and only once, a year, I make my artwork available as signed prints! And that's why we're here!
So what do I offer you? Simple - signed prints. They're A4 sized, which is 11.7 x 8.3 inches and will fit in both 8.5x11 and A4 sized frames or mats. Professionally printed on sturdy 300g/sqm paper with a UV protective coating and autographed in silver ink, they'll come in a protective plastic sleeve and will ship packaged in stable wraparound cardboard. You get to decide how many you want, and which ones!
Here's the prints you can select from! Once the campaign has ended, you will get a survey for your shipping address and for your choice of prints. Pick any which ones, duplicates are fine too!
So I make these pretty awesome sparkly tokens - you might've seen them on my Patreon. And because they'll make all your friends envious, I'll be unlocking them through stretch goals!
- UNLOCKED! Every backer gets a sparkly Faerie Rogue Token!
- UNLOCKED: Every backer also gets a sparkly Sliver Token!
- € 60,000: Every backer also gets a sparkly Squirrel Token!
So when can you expect your prints? Here's the overview:
- The campaign will run until the end of September. By mid October I will have basically everyone's survey answers and can start producing the respective prints! The printing company I work with has proven reliable countless times. I'll also order shipping materials etc. This whole process should take about two weeks, meaning I will start...
- Shipping in mid-endOctober! This should take anywhere between two and four weeks if things go normally - I have quite a bit of experience with this stuff by now so I think I'll do just fine.
- That means that depending where in the world you live, it'll take one to four weeks until you get your prints - that means November! Well in time for Christmas even if there's trouble.
Risks and challenges
Besides delays caused by massive demand, I think I've got this covered! I've run four successful campaigns and also ship hundreds of packages monthly through my Patreon, so I'll be able to handle it! :)Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)