Hey again! My name's Johannes Voss and I'm an illustrator. You might have seen my work, my Patreon or my previous campaigns.
Quite a bit of time has passed since the last time prints of my work were available. That changes today - and for the first time, it'll include personal paintings.
So what do I offer you? Simple - signed prints. They're A4 sized, which is 11.7 x 8.3 inches and will fit in both 8.5x11 and A4 sized frames or mats. Professionally printed on sturdy 300g/sqm paper and autographed in silver ink, they'll come in a protective plastic sleeve and will ship packaged in stable wraparound cardboard. You get to decide how many you want, and which ones!
Here's the prints you can select from! Once the campaign has ended, you will get a survey for your shipping address and for your choice of prints. Pick any which ones, duplicates are fine too!
I am going to keep this simple, yet there's one thing I really want to do and that's why there is exactly one stretch goal:
- € 50,000: I will take time off from work and do an original painting, and produce a print of it for every single backer. Every backer will receive a signed print of this in addition to their reward regardless of their pledge level!
Oh! Remember my token collection from my previous campaign? People have been asking me where to get them, so since we're doing this, I'm adding them in! :) I already have them in stock so it's no biggie.
Also, a couple of you have been asking whether they'd be able to add on Token packs! The answer is, yes!
- To add a Token Collection to your pledge, simply increase it by €15 per pack while staying in the same reward. Once the survey comes around, you'll be able to answer what that extra money was for!
- If you have selected a reward that already contains Token Collections and simply want more prints, the same applies - just add €15 per additional print! :)
So when can you expect your prints? Here's the overview:
- The campaign will run until Mid September. By October I will have basically everyone's survey answers and can start producing the respective prints! The printing company I work with has proven reliable countless times. I'll also order shipping materials etc. This whole process should take about two weeks, meaning I will start...
- Shipping in Mid October! This should take anywhere between two and four weeks if things go normally - I have quite a bit of experience with this stuff by now so I think I'll do just fine.
- That means that depending where in the world you live, it'll take one to four weeks until you get your prints - that means November! Well in time for Christmas even if there's trouble.
Besides delays caused by massive demand, I think I've got this covered! I've run four successful campaigns and also ship hundreds of packages monthly through my Patreon, so I'll be able to handle it! :)Kickstarter上の説明責任について詳しく知る