About this project
Risks and challenges
We've spent much of the last year working to mitigate as many risks as possible, yet we know there will still be hurdles to overcome. We will always be transparent with our community about challenges, including the following:
Bottled chai products have been very successful in the Western U.S., but this is a new idea for Alabama and the Southeast. However, chai is a big seller in coffee houses.
We plan to overcome this hurdle by:
Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
1. Introducing conventional Vanilla Chai, a flavor that will be familiar to the public.
2. Adding a variety of new latte flavors, such as Chocolate-Mint, Caramel, Almond, Earl Grey, Candy Cane and Oatmeal Cookie.
3. Beginning with a smaller size product that will be easier to purchase.
4. Introducing an Alabama Chai concentrate for cafés to use as a mix and steam product.
5. Using multiple distribution methods, including Working Cows Dairy's broadening network.
6. Capitalizing on our local/organic product at natural food stores, such as Whole Foods and Organic Harvest, etc... These stores will allow in-house tasting. Once customers taste it, they will buy it.
7. As distribution allows we will be introducing larger sizes for our thirstier customers.
8. Product changes: Refine the product with slight changes based on customer input.
Have a question?
If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.