Frequently Asked Questions
We’re focused on Kickstarter at the moment. We want to share the latest news on the product development here, and we will ship the rewards to our backers based on their pledge levels and their backer numbers.
Anyone who wants to be the first to experience Wearbuds should back this Kickstarter project.Last updated:
Yes, you can. As long as you are in the range of 33ft (Bluetooth range) from your phone you can listen to music even you aren’t wearing the band.Last updated:
Thank you for your interest. Currently, Wearbuds don't have any GPS system built in it. But the app associated with Wearbuds can use the location of the phone which ultimately records the jogging or running area. Check out the details about the app and how it works from this video:
Don't forget the other amazing features packed in it.Last updated:
Yes. You can easily update the firmware by using our dedicated Aipower app.Last updated:
Yes. We will get FCC/CE/RoHS and other certifications before the delivery.Last updated:
According to Kickstarter, it's only possible to pledge a project once. And you can only choose one reward tier per pledge. You can change your pledge amount and reward selection for as long as a project is live.
But you could create new Kickstarter accounts to pledge our project multiple times if you really want to do so. Thanks for backing us and being a part of the Wearbuds revolution!Last updated:
Due to Kickstarter’s funding model, Kickstarter doesn’t charge backers at the time of pledging. Instead, backers are only charged for a pledge if the project meets the deadline and reaches its funding goal.
If you have any questions or concerns about the pledge payment, please contact Kickstarter Support team as soon as possible.Last updated:
Yes. We back Wearbuds with a two-year limited warranty.
We grant a limited warranty on Wearbuds backed from this campaign. The warranty starts from the date of delivery to you for the first time, as evidenced by the invoice. Only the original backer is entitled to claim warranty. The warranty only applies to the following parts:
- Fitness band
- Magnetic charging cable
This warranty does not apply to and therefore not cover:
1. any other parts except the Warranted Parts;
2. any defect or damage caused by failure to follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guides and online Manuals, including but not limited to inappropriate, incorrect or improper use;
3. any defect or damage caused by an accident, including but not limited to natural calamities such as fire hazard, and human causes such as falling off, collision and soaking in water;
4. any defect or damage caused by the use of third-party materials, accessories or software, etc.;
5. normal wear and tear.
Actions that will void this Warranty
The following actions will void this warranty:
1. any modification made to any hardware or firmware of the Product;
2. abuse, misuse or improper storage of the Product;
3. use the Product for any illegal purposes;
4. serviced by distributors other than Aipower or an authorized Aipower distributor.Last updated:
We will send you a reward survey in August to let you choose the color for your Wearbuds and enter your shipping address.Last updated:
1) You can go here: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/backings and click on the "plus" next to the project.
2) You can open your email inbox, and search "you just backed Wearbuds" to find an email sent by Kickstarter. At the end of this email, you can find the delivery info, and right below it is your backer number.Last updated:
To change your pledge amount, visit the project page and click the “Manage your pledge" button that appears next to your pledge amount and then select "Change your pledge" on the following page.
From here, you’ll be able to adjust your pledge amount or choose a new reward tier you'd like to pledge for and your pledge amount will update automatically. If you don't want to receive a reward, select "Make a pledge without a reward" and enter your new pledge amount. Alternatively, you may change your pledge amount within the reward tier modal.
Note that you are not adding to your existing pledge; the amount you enter will be the total amount collected if the project is successfully funded.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question