48 hours left... A Tour of Hanwell revealed with preview video!
This is it, folks! Less than 48 hours left. It’s time for the final sprint!
Unfortunately, our funds were drastically reduced today. We’re roughly 105% funded now but miracles are known to happen in the last stages of Kickstarter campaigns. The more stretch goals we meet, the more chances we’ll have to do the higher ones on our own. The announcement of Asylum: Memories was extremely well received. Apparently you love the idea as much as we do. Indeed, it’s an ambitious plan to give you a memorable adventure experience, equally horrific and poignant.
So, the first update of the day is a preview of A Tour of Hanwell documentary. We composed this fun video for you, though bear in mind it includes raw, uncensored footage. The music is from our very own Daniel Pharos’ band Beyond The Void:
The documentary will include:
- Early artwork: A look into the very early stages of development, including concept art and a barebones look of the game.
- Approach to design: How we tackled this ambitious project without (entirely) losing our minds in the process. How the plot evolved from a basic idea to an intricate storyline.
- Behind the scenes: From day to day work to how we recorded the Kickstarter videos, everything that isn’t seen! Interviews with the whole team.
- Outtakes: Stuff that didn’t make it to the game and our videos.
- Backer Spotlight: You know a lot about this experiment that has become something really awesome already. It's your chance to be part of this documentary!
A Tour of Hanwell is included on the $50 pledge tier, but you can add $15 to any lower tier to get it. Add-On purchases are explained here.
And yesterday we released the Backer Spotlight preview as well. For some strange reason it doesn’t have a million views yet:
I love that video.
Please, help us spread the word in these final, exciting moments of our campaign. No matter the outcome, it’s been an amazing ride for all of us and your support has been truly mind blowing!