This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Tue, May 21 2019 4:29 PM UTC +00:00.
- You can move up to 2 spaces diagonally and/or orthogonally:
- A - on your first turn, you move from outside into the market;
- B - on subsequent turns, you move from the position your ended on in your previous turn.
- A - play a market card;
- B - check your location within the pattern on the card you played;
- C - collect the flower tiles based on your location combined with the pattern on the card.
- A - Assign the flowers;
- B - one has to go to the next available spot in your land;
- C - if you place it face down, you trigger a bonus action;
- D - the remaining flowers are placed in your marginal land.
- A - Choose an order card an place it on your player board. It now is a personal order.
- B - Place your player token anywhere you like (except if occupied by another player).
- C - Gain 3 Victory Points.
- D - Swap a flower tile from your marginal land with one of your choice in the market.
- E - Swap a flower tile from your marginal land with one of your choice in another player's marginal land.
- You may now fulfill one order from the main board with flowers in your marginal land.
- You may also fulfill one personal order if you have any.
Friendly Local Game Stores are an important factor in this hobby.
The Retailer pledge is a 60€ deposit applied towards your total carton order of Botanists to a maximum of 2 cartons. Each carton contains 6 copies of Botanists. The pledge manager will be used to collect the remaining funds due for your order, including shipping. The Retailer pledge level will be fulfilled at the same time as the other levels.
Agie Games will verify retailer eligibility before fulfilling retail pledges.
Risks and challenges
Pedro has had plenty of experience in manufacturing and shipping high profile titles in the past. We are partnered with professionals for the manufacturing, shipping, and fulfillment of Botanists. We take our business very seriously and will be fully transparent with you throughout the life of this project. We are experienced in the possible delays that can happen at the factory and during shipping. If there are delays of any kind, they will be communicated to you immediately, although we will do our utmost best for these not to happen.
The artwork for Botanists is complete with only the final formatting to the manufacturers specifications remaining. We will deliver all files to the to the manufacturer during the month of April at which time we will check print proofs and mock-up for product delivery to you in October before Essen.
Thank you again for supporting Botanists, its designer Violaine, and Agie Games.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter