Keeping you guys in-the-know is a priority. If you have any questions, check out the FAQ at the bottom as well.
Be sure to "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay updated with all information we throw out there. We love keeping our supporters in the loop every step of the way. You can also check out our discussion forums to chat about anything, and the official Vortex discussion thread for even further info!
FUNDING THE VORTEX DECK
When I began designing Vortex, I had a simple goal in mind: Innovate. I was sick of seeing cards being made with the same old designs. I think everyone was sick of them. Skulls, no color, standard faces, boring backs - I had to ask myself if I could stop that trend.
Now that the cards are finally taking shape, all I can say is that they're everything I personally wanted them to be.
And I think you guys will like them too.
Over the course of this Kickstarter, you guys will be kept in-the-know on every design update beyond what is already posted down below. The deck is already completed and ready for printing, all we are waiting on is your pledge!
VORTEX PLAYING CARDS FEATURE LIST:
- Printed by the famous United States Playing Card Company
- Utilizes Premium Aristocrat stock
- Enhanced performance with the brand new Magic Finish
- Custom backs
- SymmetryPip™ layout
- Custom pip designs
- Custom court cards
- Custom tuck box w/one-of-a-kind seal sticker
- Tuck box tells the hidden story of the deck
- Only 5,000 decks exist
- Hidden optical illusion reveals and messages throughout the deck
- Thinner borders for luxurious fans
- Subtle one-way back design for magicians
- Science fiction themed
- Custom Jokers with built-in reveal
- Unique gaff card with multiple uses
- Secret bonus card that can only be seen by opening a deck
- Custom colored cellophane tear-away strip
Our Pledge/Reward Philosophy
We spent countless hours going over our rewards to make sure there is something in there for everybody. One thing we pride ourselves in is the free domestic shipping, and discounted flat-rate international shipping. Yeah, it's $9 a deck (the production costs are insane on this one) but we are paying out of pocket to ship these to you. Think about it, other people charge you to get you their products. That's nonesense. You guys are the people that help us make our dreams a reality, the least we could do is throw in free shipping and some other entitlements. The best part? We ship and pack professionally, ensuring your decks will reach you quickly and unharmed.
On top of that, we offer bulk discounts for those that go through cards/resell them in a frenzy.
And on top of that, the retail price for these decks when they launch will be $11, and these will never be sold by us outside of Kickstarter. That means when they're gone, they're gone. This provides you guys with a unique opportunity to grab these hassle free right now with a metric ton of discounts.
Heck, we even threw in an option to get the cards up to two weeks before anyone else can (very useful if you do YouTube reviews).
If that wasn't enough to tide you over, we spent days creating a unique art piece that is framed and sent to those of you that order it here. There are only 25 of them, and along with the 100 uncut sheets, we vow to never sell them or even hand them out as promotional items outside of Kickstarter.
For every benchmark we cross financially, we will put 100% of the funds back into the Vortex deck & AetherCards. Check it out:
- Reaching $20,000 - We print the Vortex deck and break even on our project GOAL COMPLETED!
- Reaching $22,000 - We develop a professional, sleek website with amazing, never-before-seen features GOAL COMPLETED!
- Reaching $28,000 - All backers receive a promotional code to use on our next Kickstarter deck!
- Reaching $32,000 - We use metallic blue inks on the seals, boxes, & cards
- Reaching $35,000 - We print the deck with an upgraded stock that is more durable and designed to last longer.
- Reaching $36,000-Depending on how much is pledged, backers will receive free Vortex decks with their purchases.
One last thing...
You guys will be the difference between success and failure. Don't let your pledge and interest go to waste. Share this project with your friends, post it on your Facebooks, Twitters, YouTubes and other websites and forums. Together, we can make this happen.
Thank you for pledging. If you have any questions, please read the F.A.Q. below.
Pictured below is a preview of the art piece that some bundles include. The size of the piece is subject to change. It is large enough to hang on a wall.
Keep in mind what you see below is only a portion of the art piece.
Support this project
- (54 days)