In a word: Lots! The whole hoodie has been improved. The ADV3NTURE hoodie has:
• A smaller bottle opener.
• A second bottle-opener "ventilation" zipper (a bottom zipper that you can zip up to cool off)
• Five (5) extra pockets (a water-proof inside pocket, a mini-pen pocket, a passport pocket, and two front cargo pockets).
• Zippers added to the side pockets.
• An earbud loop by the inside pocket.
• A larger hood (with a super-soft lining) that you can pull over your eyes
• Snaps to make the hood smaller, so it doesn't go over your eyes when you don't want it to.
• Drawstrings to pull the hood over your eyes.
• A deeper koozie pocket (for bottles).
• Larger grips on the cuffs.
• A small zipper "garage" (the flap that keeps it from hitting you in the face).
• More subtle logos.
• More comfortable sizing for men.
• Women's sizes.
• (All-Weather ADV3NTURE JACKET only) Water-resistant & lined with ridiculously soft Sherpa fabric in the body, hood and side pockets, and quilted fabric in the arms.
We will send out a SURVEY shortly after the campaign is finished (Wednesday October 12th, 9:00PM PST) to collect all information regarding your pledge. At that point, you will be able to specify your style(s), size(s) and color(s), as well as providing information like your shipping address.
Yes! The ADV3NTURE Hoodies & Jackets are available in 22 sizes. All colors and styles are available in Men's and Women's.
The Men's sizes are XS, S, M, L, LT (Large Tall), XL, XLT, 2XL, 2XLT, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL.
The Women's sizes are XS, S, M, L, LT, XL, XLT, 2XL and 3XL.
All versions have the same 23 pockets and features shown in the master graphic.
The ADV3NTURE HOODIE CLASSIC versions have color accents in the zipper, bottle-opener zipper pull, and sunglass tag.
The ADV3NTURE HOODIE LIMITED versions are the same structure as the CLASSIC, but are made with premium fabrics.
The All-Weather ADV3NTURE JACKET has the same structure as the ADV3NTURE HOODIE LIMITED, and added water-resistance (enough for a long day in the heavy rain) and is lined with ridiculously soft Sherpa fabric.
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.