The Scoundrels Guild - Live the Life of a Thief
Lie, cheat, steal and hide from the society that has wronged you. Every choice carries a consequence. Choose your own fate.
Explore and discover
Explore unique areas filled with danger
A vast amount of inventory items
Travel to amazing towns and locations
● Experience the game the way you make it – your choices will have lasting and dire consequences that you will have to live with.
● Your actions and choices will forever change the fates of all those around you.
● Commit nefarious deeds to build your fortune in gold, and increase your reputation in the guild.
● Dialogue choices will put your wits to the test as you are forced to make difficult decisions on the spot.
● Cooking and crafting systems. Combine objects and craft items from raw materials.
● Choose a path of good or evil, depending on the choices you make.
● Earn or steal loot that can be used to purchase items to advance further in the game.
● Interact freely with the world and those around you and become the role of Victor Oreh—build both platonic and romantic relationships with characters in the game. Experience exceptional voice acting and wonderful original musical score.
● Immerse yourself in the beautiful and dangerous world of the Scoundrels Guild.
Detailed characters and environments
Use the power of the mind to subdue your enemies
Sneak into locked and off limits areas
Loot treasure and sell it for gold
Born to a nobility and now forced into feeding off rats in the streets, you begin your adventure as a simple vagabond begging townsfolk for what they can spare. More often than not, you end up with nothing more than a copper shilling and another restless night of sleeping in filth. However, your luck is about to change, for today marks the dawn of a new beginning for you. No more will you feed off vermin, without a place to call home. The Scoundrels Guild welcomes you.
Victor Oreh is a man stricken with anger and a thirst for justice after he was wrongfully stripped of his previously acquired title of nobility—both his family's land and inheritance were taken away. Now, with nothing more than a cloak on his back and a dagger on his side, Victor seeks revenge by joining a small band of miscreants, known only as the Scoundrels. From a highly respected nobleman to an underworld rogue, Victor will do whatever it takes to have his revenge.
Official backer T-Shirt for women
Meet Mayhem Games USA
Devendra Dewan does most of our character design. He did the work on both Miriza and Victor and is currently working on the villain of our story.
"I'm specialized in modeling and texturing fully detailed high-end next generation characters or any other characters with polycount limitations for games and can set up rigs for poses and animations."
Phuthieu Concept Artist/Painter/3D Drawings/Sketch Artist
Phuthieu did the awesome cover art for The Scoundrels Guild.
"I graduated from Ho Chi Minh Architect University, and then I was hired as an artist at GNT INC in Japan."
We're looking for talented voice actors, musicians, and scripters to work on the project. Submit your inquiries here.
Risks and challenges
We pride ourselves on having a dedicated team with many years of extensive experience. We have spared neither time nor money since the beginning of this project. With over 6 months of development already behind us, it is clear we are 100% committed to seeing this project to the end.
With all projects, there are always unforeseen setbacks that could cause delays and last-minute game changes. While we have no control over these possible setbacks, we can guarantee we will always find the best approach for dealing with them and deliver the completed project in the quickest and most effective way possible, without forfeiting content or quality.
Our number one goal is to work within our budget and never squander our funds, so that we can bring to our backers the game they expect and deserve.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)