I'm not a tarot reader, you might say to yourself, what the heck am I going to do with a bunch of tarot cards? Thankfully I've put together a list of 22 great things you can do with a tarot deck EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT A TAROT READER!
1. Build a really cute house of cards
2. Slap a couple on your Schwinn to make it sound like a motorcycle!
3. Cut holes in the eyes and use them as really tiny masks
4. Keep it on your kitchen table and watch it appreciate in value every day
5. Blue tack them to your child's wall as decoration
6. Tear them up into tiny pieces and use them to line your gerbil's cage
7. Hardcore Evangelicals: have something really cute to take to your next book burning!
8. Master the dark arts
9. Finally learn that card trick you started in 8th grade
10. Display them on your shelf to show what a spiritual and philanthropic person you are
12. Learn to cut fruit from across the room
13. Taunt your friends who missed out on the Kickstarter with them
14. Make paper airplanes
15. Really cute kindling
16. Add a new and exciting dimension to your games of Magic the Gathering!
17. Prop up that wobbly table in the kitchen
18. Set them up around the table and have a tea party (be sure to do their voices too!)
19. Resell then at exorbitant prices
20. Buy four decks and play "Go fish" with your friends
21. Pretend they're hundred dollar bills, spread them on the bed and roll around in them
22. Learn to do a tarot reading!