Latice Hawai'i Strategy Board Game
Scrabble meets Uno in an award-winning strategy board game for 2-4 players (up to 8 players with 2 sets). Challenging fun for everyone.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Thu, May 9 2019 5:45 PM UTC +00:00.
Reasons to back Latice Hawai'i during the Kickstarter campaign
- You'll play a key role in making this game a reality.
- You'll get the game with up to a 50% discount off the retail price.
- You'll get it 6 weeks before the retail release.
- You'll get access to exclusive rewards only available to Kickstarter backers (e.g. the white cover and Latice Hawaii t-shirt).
Manufacturing and Shipping
If you like the game, please back us on Kickstarter! We are working with Nantong Meijia, one of the leading game manufacturers in the world to get the game produced and delivered to your doorstep.
- April: KS completes. We finish all remaining graphic design and development.
- May: Submit Files to manufacturer
- June: Manufacturing
- July: Shipping from China begins
- August: Arrives in ports
- Late August: Fulfillment commences
- September: Fulfillment completed. Most backers have their copies.
Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends, through our pledge manager. Below are shipping cost estimates depending on where you live. Actual shipping cost may rise depending on how the campaign develops, and which add-ons you pledge for (especially the whole boxed game add-ons).
- USA: $7 (including Alaska & Hawai'i).
- CANADA: $15 to most places.
- EUROPE: 17€ to EU countries. 23€ to the non EU countries.
- ASIA: $20 to most countries.
- OCEANIA: $25 to Australia and New Zealand.
- SOUTH AMERICA/LATIN AMERICA: $35 to Mexico, $55 to most other countries.
- REST OF THE WORLD $40-$55 to most other countries.
We DO NOT SHIP to PO Boxes domestically or internationally, nor to Afghanistan, Brazil, Burma, North Korea, Sudan, Russia, Ukraine or Kazakhstan.
We expect to deliver rewards to backers in September 2019. Note this is an estimate and it's possible it will change. In addition, delivery to different countries can vary due to regional differences in shipping systems and customs issues. We'll keep you informed of all timeline changes via post-campaign updates.
To ensure that we can fulfill the Rewards on this accelerated timeline there will be a limited two-week window for the Pledge Manager following the end of the campaign which will open as soon as Kickstarter has finalized its collection of payments and transmitted the funds raised in the campaign to us. If you back this campaign you will be notified via email direct from Adacio when the Pledge Manager is open.
As with the original Latice Kickstarter, we’ll keep backers informed of any problems or issues as we get the games finished, manufactured and sent to your door. This project will be no different. We don't believe in updates for the sake of them, but we aim for an update once a week during a campaign, and once every 2-3 weeks after the campaign is over.
As with our previous campaign, if you're unsatisfied with the condition of any of the components you receive, we'll replace them. This minimizes the risk to you.
Risks and challenges
Throughout the years we’ve sold and shipped over 100,000 games. However, the publication of a game is a highly involved process. It can be prone to mistakes and delays, even for experienced publishers. Fortunately, we know how to work through or prevent most of these issues by now and are well prepared with design to enter the manufacturing phase immediately after the Kickstarter ends. In any case, we’re 100% dedicated to backer communication and will always be transparent about our process with regular updates along the way.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter