XCase Clear Modular Miniatures Display and Transport
The only minis case of its kind. Starts small and grows with your collection. Carry what you need and display the rest.
The XCase is a completely modular expandable, transportable, display
and storage case for your collectible miniatures. Units connect vertically as well as horizontally and when connected front to front they will swing open creating a wall like display of everything you have inside.
The XCase Features
- Clear front opening doors: see everything inside and never have to disconnect your units to get to your miniatures.
- Swing open front hinges: Ceate a wall of units in front of you or hang on a wall as an ever expandable display.
- Interior mounting holes: Securely attach to a wall when hanging for display. X-Case units hanging from a wall on at least one wall stud can support as many as 10 units hanging from it filled with miniatures.
- Vertical connectors: to build stacks of units vertically
- Rear connectors to connect stacks of units back to back
- Reconfigurable Handles: Each unit comes with a handle you can remove and connect across units to lock attached stacks together
- Experience! OK, not technically an X-Case feature, so much as a reason you can count on us getting this done. We have completed older versions and brought them to market. Now we want to make it better and bring some accessories to you as well.
Some of the many things you can put in the XCase
- Star Trek Attack Wing
- Collectible Card Games: Including Banded Cards, Deck Boxes, Play Mats, and Dice boxes
- Reaper Minis
- Cool Mini or Not minis
- Small scale trains
- ...and many, many, other small collectible items
There are some larger figures that will not fit in our standard XCase but we are hoping to have an option for many of those too in the near future.
Combined with our High Energy Magnetic Inserts and super thin Flex Iron material your units can be magnetically attached to the X-Case for secure travel to your local gaming locations.
We are excited to be able to, with your help, finally produce a truly clear unit for optimal display. Combined with sufficient lighting will really make your miniatures pop.
Only a few items to display? Just beginning your CCG collection? You will get one unit that you can add on too when your collection grows.
See how they work together or use it with your CCGs or fledgling display,
XCase Tester Plus
Ready to start painting those minis. Get one XCase, with a Magnetic Insert, and Flex Iron for each to make your minis stay in place and One more Xcase to hold up to 38 paints.
CCG Tournament Regular
4 XCases of any color including clear to transport all your collectible card game tournament supplies.
Minis Tournament Regular / Limited Edition Team Colors
Need to carry a team of minis? want to have a solid selection from which to build your team? Get 4 Xcases of any color or clear, 4 magnetic inserts and your choice 4 packs of custom cut flex iron to magnetically keep your units where you put them.
Enough units to hold up to 270 30mm base minis or mix it up and include painting supplies. 9 XCases + 9 Magnetic Inserts + 9 Packs of Custom Cut Flex Iron
Ultimate Display Upgrade
36 XCases, enough to setup a wall as homage to your sweet collection. Be it Lego characters, Die Cast cars, Marathon medals or hundreds of hand painted miniatures. This display will set you up.
Ultimate Mobile Display
36 Units of any color XCases complete with 36 Magnetic Inserts and 36 packs of Custom cut inserts of your choice. Not only can you display close to 1000 300mm base minis, but they will be ready for travel with the Flex Iron and Magnetic inserts included at this reward level.
Retailers Only - (Verified Retailers are eligible for this Reward Level, Money will not be refunded if we cannot verify brick and mortar retail eligibility, But we will offer a lower level reward.)
1.5 cases(18) of XCases, Any standard Colors 12 Magnetic Inserts, and 12 packs of custom cut flex iron all with bar codes and retail packaging. A full sampling for you to try out at your store plus Free Shipping US and heavily discounted shipping in other select countries.
Risks and challenges
Since we already have the mold and having worked with our current manufacturing facility limits the risk greatly. Minor improvements to the mold will rely on responsiveness from our manufacturer but we do not anticipate any significant delay as we have already included time for this in our ship day estimates. New items created as a result of reaching stretch goals will have later ship dates but we will provide timely and consistent updates as we lock down more details. Also, these items will not delay shipping of X-Cases, or the magnetic inserts. They ship separately when production is completed.
We do promise to keep all of you updated throughout the process.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)