Secure Minis: With the X-Case Magnetic Insert and flex iron for you mini's bases your units can travel securely when traveling to you local FLGS without fear of rubbing, tumbling, or bending.
(see Add-Ons to include magnetic inserts with your pledge. )
- Clear forward opening doors: The better to see you... er your minis with my dear, and access them without having to take anything apart.
- Hinged front connectors: Create a wall or walls of units on a table, counter or wall as an ever expandable display.
- Interior mounting holes: Securely attach corner units to wall and just snap on additional units to expand your mounted display.
- Vertical connectors: Build stacks of connected units.
- Rear connectors: Combined with front hinged connectors you can build blocks of transportable units.
- Reconfigurable Handles: Each unit comes with a handle you can remove and connect across units to lock attached stacks together.
- Experience!: OK, not technically an X-Case feature, so much as a company one you can count on us getting this done. We have completed older versions and brought them to market. Now we want to make it better and get them to you.
What does it hold?
Some of the many things you can put in the XCase
- Star Trek Attack Wing
- Collectible Card Games: Including Banded Cards, Deck Boxes, Play Mats, and Dice boxes
- Warhammer , Warmachine, Hordes
- Reaper Minis
- Cool Mini or Not minis
- Small scale trains
- Mystery Minis
- ...and much more.
Note on fit: The most common size items of the above items fit in the X-Case though there are larger based figures in many of the games that do not fit in the current incarnation of the X-Case, Please see dimensions above to see if a particular item might fit.
See the Reviews
WarGamerGirl and Flo (Product Review):
Gold Squadron Podcast (Ep. 11 01:01): "I REALLY like this product, 4 out 5 DeathStars"
Radio TCX (Ep. 29 15:00) "For smallbase (X-Wing) ships their Awesome!"
PopNerdTV (Jake Combs) "I’LL BE JUMPING ON THE KICKSTARTER AND ORDERING AT LEAST 4 MORE"
Robs Rogues (X-Case Spotlight)"This is REALLY, REALLY, pretty slick!"
TableTopGamerDotCom (Miniatures Painting stream 27:23)
The General's Tent: Find out a bit more on this interview between myself and Tyler Provick. http://tyler.provick.ca/blog/x-case-kickstarter-interview-with-kenneth-romero-of-active-mind-games/
Get what you need...
Hold your minis in place...
Reward levels are for X-Case units only, Secure your minis for travel in the X-Case by adding to your pledge from the following items.
Quick explanation of low funding goal. Its simple, with production planned to be underway prior to the campaign ending the XCase is getting produced win or lose and any backing we get will just be used to offset costs already incurred. If it exceeds our goal, even better, it will help with future costs and allow us to add on some stretch goals.
Actual Shipping Charged After Production: Due to the wide variety of potential reward levels We have decided to charge actual shipping charges prior to shipping. We will send out final shipping charges via BackerKit once production is complete. We made this decision after careful consideration of many factors. We want to make reward levels as simple as possible and do not want to overcharge anyone trying to come up with a one size fits all shipping rate for each country. We fully understand that many backers may not like being charged again at a later date but we really do feel this is the most fair way to charge for shipping and the best way to insure success of the campaign
Risks and challenges
We recently completed some enhancements to the mold and final production units are being shipped to us now. That said, the most common risks for this sort of item are greatly reduced. We do not anticipate any significant delay as we have already included time for this in our ship day estimates. New items created as a result of reaching stretch goals will have later ship dates but we will provide timely and consistent updates as we lock down more details. The X-Case and magnetic inserts will ship as soon as production completes separate from the shipping of any stretch goal items yet to be produced.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)