2007, the site has played host to over 50 live event reviews and over 500 posts, including interviews and guest columns from people like Ben Folds, Deke Sharon, and Bill Hare. With a focus on the college a cappella scene, the website has explored a cappella culture, critiqued trends, reported on research findings, shared media, and broken news. What’s the next natural step?
The A Cappella Book.
The A Cappella Book will include chapters on:
- how to sing a solo
- best practices in arranging a cappella music
- visual presentation
- vocal percussion
- starting an a cappella group
- managing an a cappella group
- employing humor in music
- operating as a student organization
- and much more.
In order to successfully complete this project we need your support. Funds raised through this campaign will be used primarily to subsidize costs of production including editing, layout, printing and distribution costs. Those who donate to this project will be generously compensated for their commitment with rewards including:
- advanced copies of the book
- autographed copies of the book
- personalized critiques of your group
- getting a whole chapter of the book devoted to you or your group
- appearing on the cover of the book
Thank you for visiting this page--we appreciate your support!
- (60 days)