In June 2013, Abel decided to craft a makeshift key holder from scrap aluminium. This personal project took on a life of its own.
In September 2014, the Keystone made its debut on Kickstarter!
Now in September 2015, the Keystone is back with an improved design and exciting colors!
- The Keystone is designed to hold any flat key.
- The Keystone is designed to grow with you.
- Have odd-shaped keys or trinkets you want to hold with your Keystone?
- The Keystone is the perfect gift!
Admire the beautiful brushed-finish of the Keystone!
- No-frills. No add-ons. No gimmicks. One complete set. You will receive a simple stylish holder that expands to fit any number of keys you have!
- Shipping is free for all tiers! And we will ship way before Christmas!
I am grateful if you share this project!
Risks and challenges
The design and development work have been completed. Samples have been made, tested and approved. Our suppliers are ready for manufacture. Some of the components(like packaging, key rings and carabiners) have already been ordered. We are confident of making, packing and sending out your Keystones on time.
From our experience with our previous Kickstarter, shipping to certain countries like Brazil and Mexico have proved to be challenging. Even though there is tracking for all packages, there is still a chance that the local post offices of these countries will misplace or take a long time to deliver.
If you are from a country where your local post office is unreliable, please note this risk.
First come First served:
The Keystones will be delivered in batches.
If you pledged in an earlier batch, your Keystones will be delivered to you earlier.
- (37 days)