About this project
Danny Pettry is creating three (3) new monster books for the 2015 Tri-Con event in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Note: Series # 3 will not be featuring monsters from Der Bears Toy Factory. We'll be using stock images of monsters.
- Issue # 7: Emotional Monsters. This book teaches children about different emotions using pictures of cute monsters. There are angry monsters, sad monsters, scared monsters, happy monsters, and many more. It is healthy for a child to understand her (or his) feelings. •
- Issue # 8: Spanish Monsters: This book teaches children a few basic Spanish words (numbers 1 to 10) and (the colors). The purpose of this book is to increase world peace. Yup. Big mission. How? Encourage children to make friends with people who are different from them, like someone who speaks Spanish.
- Issue # 9: Monster Manners: This book teaches children manners to use in order to be more likable. You want your child to be like-able, don’t you? Of course you do. Get this book!
- You can get copies of these monster books for children when you pledge support via kickstarter! Awesome, right? I know.
Interview with Danny Pettry
Review of Series # 1 Monster Books
What are you doing down here on this page?
Sign-up for my FREE Creativity Boosters for Project Creators:
Risks and challenges
Creating a kickstarter project can be difficult. The project creator wears many hats, including: creating/ designing the project (in my case: books), marketing/ prompting the kickstarter campaign page, using funds to print rewards to print mass qualities, and finally, delivering the rewards to you, the backer.
Good News: I have experience. I’ve had several successful projects on kickstarter with repeat backers. People can trust that I’ll get quality rewards shipped to backers as soon as possible.
If you’re not pleased, I’ll personally refund you.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (31 days)