Rowdy Recall: A fun and easy-to-learn memory card game
Rowdy Recall: An exciting and easy-to-learn memory game featuring fabulous comic and pulp art from the Golden Age of Comics.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sun, November 25 2018 3:38 PM UTC +00:00.
Rowdy Recall is an exciting and easy to learn memory game featuring fabulous comic and pulp art from the Golden Age of Comics.
Players come up with their own names for these monsters, aliens, and heroes of yesteryear and shout the special names to claim victory in this fast-paced game for 2-5 players.
Play with one deck or combine them for a real challenge!
HOW TO PLAY
Rowdy Recall Rules
Rowdy Recall is the mind-bending mighty memory game featuring fabulous comic and pulp art from the Golden Age of Comics. Players come up with their own names for these heroes of yesteryear and shout the special names to claim victory in this fast-paced game for 2-5 players.
Object of the game
The object of the game is to collect as many Hero/Alien/Monster cards as possible. The player who collects the most Hero/Alien/Monster cards wins.
1. Shuffle all of the Rowdy Recall cards and place the deck face down on the table. The oldest player goes first. The first player reveals the top card and places it face up on the table. This is the Heap.
2. The first player then names the Hero/Alien/Monster. Coming up with fun or even silly names for the Heroes/Aliens/Monsters can add to the fun of the game.
3. Play then continues to the left. The next player reveals the top card from the deck and places it face up on top of the Heap.
4. Everyone looks at the new Hero/Alien/Monster card. If it is a new Hero/Alien/Monster, the player who revealed it names the new Hero/Alien/Monster. If the Hero/Alien/Monster has already been revealed and named, all players then try to be the first to shout out the name. The first player to shout the correct name collects all the cards in the Heap. Each player keeps the cards they have collected in a tidy pile in front of them.
5. Play continues in this manner until all the cards in the deck are gone.
Finishing the Game
Once all of the Hero/Alien/Monster cards have been collected by the players, the game is over. Each player totals up how many cards they have collected, and the player with the most cards wins!
If no one is able to remember the name of the Hero/Alien/Monster, the player whose turn it is can rename the Hero/Alien/Monster.
Sometimes it is difficult to determine which player shouted out the Hero's/Alien's/Monster's name first. If this happens, declare a tie, and no one collects the cards from the Heap.
With fast-paced, exciting games like Rowdy Recall, it is easy to become quite competitive. We encourage all players to have fun and take it easy.
Risks and challenges
The cards are all finished, and a proof has even been approved. The only step we need to make is ordering for the backers.
Should any unforeseen issue come up and stymie our efforts, we will keep the backers informed on progress.
We've always shipped complete rewards for all 12 Kickstarter projects I've been a part of and rarely miss our deadline (it's happened but never more than a couple weeks.)
Thanks for the support!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter