Hey everyone and sorry it has been so long.
Good news first:
- Kitten Epic is still in development and is the focus of my development time.
- We have a tornado that is working wonderfully and destructible meshes to go along with flying farm animals. I will get a video up soon.
- New abilities like the ability to recall 10 seconds before if you fall or get sucked up by a tornado. All of the upgrades in the game are going to be upgrades you can choose between after helping select NPCs.
- New worlds, music and art.
- Demo is coming together and we may still work with a publisher or run another kickstarter or both.
- We have a new baby on the way and Link loved his first real Christmas.
- Kitten Epic has obviously been delayed. The main cause for this has been bills and the needs of a growing family. The other cause is a classic don't in game development; stick to your game plan and do not add to it. Well I decided to added a few things to the demo that will be in the game and really showcase how good it can be. This is taking longer than expected.
- We spent more on Christmas than we expected to.
- I may run a kickstarter for a game that I have been trying to make for my nephew who is now super into games! If the Kickstarter is funded, I will use the money to focus on building a longer more in depth version of the game instead of doing freelance work. Be one of the only people to ever play Jackroid. The game is heavily inspired by Metroid and uses the construct 2 engine so that it can be quickly developed.