Let's Talk Stretch Goals
Mornin' from Seattle!
We are getting close to being funded here, so it's a great time to talk about stretch goals. We obviously have some milestones we'd like to hit with this campaign, and we'd love to pack as much as we can into the extras for JunKing.
So after hitting our funding goal, our next milestone is.....
$14,000 Stretch Goal - Whu, Chu, and Thu Characters
These three will be added to the Mini Expansion when we hit $14,000:
Here are their rules:
- Whu - (Value 2) - A: Discard 2 Cards to add up to 2 Event Prompt Cards from the Junkpile Discard pile to your Hoard.
- Chu - (Value 2) - A: Discard 1 Card to add 1 Card from your Hand to your Hoard, Choose another player's Device in play and equip it to your character.
- Thu - (Value 3) - A: Discard 1 Card to add 1 Card from your Hand to your Hoard, No player can use their Face-Up Character or Helm Abilities until your next turn.
How can you help JunKing hit it's stretch goals?
We are a small team and this is our first Kickstarter game. We don't have an epic following or brand name recognition. What we do have is drive and a fun strategic game with great art. But we need your help in getting the word out about JunKing. Please, take some of these steps to help us vault JunKing into our first stretch goal:
- Make a Post on Facebook, Twitter Etc. Tell people why you backed JunKing, whether it be the art, the simplistic yet strategic gameplay, or whatever it was that compelled you to back this project. Posts to Social media get around, and you never know if your friends' friends have heard about JunKing yet. Keep in mind that posts in the morning and afternoon tend to get better coverage.
- Tell your local game store, and the other gamers there, about JunKing. Print the PnP file that we just uploaded and show it off at the store on their gaming tables.
- Encourage people to check out the Kickstarter Campaign online. The Kickstarter App is a great way to show what JunKing is all about when talking face to face.
- Head to your favorite gaming forum or group and make a post on behalf of the JunKing campaign.
- Head to the BGG JunKing page and "Thumb" up all the posts and pictures there. Subscribe to the page if you'd like, help the project by participating in the conversation there. Mark yourself as a Fan of the game, and add it to your "want" game list. There is a strategic reason for this; This will raise JunKing's "hotness level" on BGG, which will get more eyes on the campaign and encourage more people to check it out. Also, upload your own pictures of you playing the game with your friends. If you don't have a BoardGameGeek account, it is free to make, and frankly if you aren't there already, you really should be. =)
Thank you everyone for your trust in this project, I've been having a great time communicating with all of you over this last short week. Looking forward to the rest of the campaign!