Daimyo's Fall is a stand alone multiplayer deckbuilding game for 2-5 players set in the Japanese Middle Ages. You take on the role of a noble lord or lady fighting to seize the fallen daimyo's palace and capture the treasure! Will you get his wonderful treasure and gain influence to become the next daimyo?
- Asymmetric gameplay! - The ultimate goal for everyone is gaining the most victory points. Every player can use different paths to achieve this with the unique Loot System!
- Sell your cards back! - Not only are you going to be buying new cards to make your deck stronger, but you can also sell the cards you no longer want to gain more wealth and buy even more powerful cards!
- Control the card pools! - Players may control the cards that will be revealed in the market by gaining Trade Points. Players can decide to focus on a strategy that will reduce the randomness of their game!
- Control the game time! - Each time a Hero card is revealed or a Treasure card is played, the petals fall from the tree. Will you delay the end of the game to score more points, or push it to press your opponents?
- Two sides to choose! - Every type of card has two different sides, ninja or samurai. Choose carefully, as they both have different abilities and bonuses!
- Enrica is a very seasoned gamer who loves deep strategy. She worked on Daimyo’s Fall since day one as she drew the cards, wrote the lore and had the right ideas that brought this game to its final form.
- Francesco wrote comics his whole life. After years of dungeon mastering he realized that game mechanics can tell a story in a deeper way than comics, and so he decided to become a game designer. He helped immensely with the game design, art and character design.
- KS video: Jon Mietling
- KS proofreading/editing: Robert Nolan, Vaughn Reynolds, Mark Cappel-Helm
- Music theme: Bills
- Cover BG: Anderson Feliz
- Rulebook proofreading: Robert Nolan, Allan Meeks
- Advertising and Marketing: Vaughn Reynolds
Risks and challenges
This is Axis Mundi's first project. We are not alone, we have teamed up with veterans that are supporting us and looking over the project. We are partnering with manufacturing and fulfillment centers of great experience and reliabilty.
In brief, we have done two years of research and preparation to make sure this campaign goes off with little chance of risk.
Our first goal is to give you a quality product because we are first of all gamers and backers, and we don't want to give our backers anything but what we would want for ourselves: quality and excellent customer service.
We have done everything to minimize all risks. Producing our game in Asia may involve factory delays and customs delays which are out of our control. However, we are working with trustworthy partners that have successfully delivered other projects and we are confident we can deliver the game on time.
Almost all graphics and art are complete. The rulebook is being proofread by a professional and will be ready in a few weeks. Neither of these will delay the shipping time.
For these reasons, materials and content are subject to change and may differ from what is presented while the Kickstarter project is active. The game will be improving as the campaign carries on.
The game has finished its beta-testing phase, has been played by reviewers and is ready to be played by fans and shared by the community. A print and play version is available to download on our website.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)