About this project
Don't miss the instructions below to learn how to earn a special gift just by sharing this kickstarter!
This is your life! Do you get giddy with excitement at the idea of new beginnings and opportunities? Do you think to yourself, "This is it! This is the year I am going to make all of my dreams come true. I am going to lose 10 pounds, get my dream job, make $100,000, and take over the world!"?
But, two weeks later, your obligations and old habits haven’t gone anywhere, all that enthusiasm has faded away, and you are back in your usual routine. Has this ever happened to you?
What if there were a tool you could utilize to make accomplishing your goals a reality? What if this system could provide a convenient space and layout helping you to commit to your goals, health, and happiness throughout the year?
Most of us are able to dream and set goals, but fall short when it comes to ritualizing the behaviors that will help us to actualize them. Or, we work hard to achieve our goals but meanwhile ignore our deeper priorities, and as a result, we find ourselves subconsciously sabotaging these goals because they seem to be getting in the way of what really matters. If we do manage to achieve our goals without any ritual, and without first becoming clear about our priorities, our achievements may feel flat and uninspired.
In our explorations of world cultures, we have seen what a powerful role ritual plays in fostering a healthy and enjoyable outlook on life, and imparting significance in what we do. The most important part of ritual is making the time and space to wholeheartedly align ourselves with the things that matter most to us, and this small act can make even mundane tasks feel special.
The Rituals for Living Dreambook is a place for you to dream, craft, and forge new rituals. It helps you clarify and emphasize your true priorities, and establish a plan to bring them to the forefront of your life. It guides you to find enjoyment and specialness every step of the way. And it reminds you not to sacrifice your physical, psychological, or spiritual health as you start achieving goals like never before.
The Dreambook helps you commit to your short- and long-term goals, personal growth, and whole health through creative processes, mind mapping, visioning, planning sessions, and a weekly boot camp. It also has space to journal along the way and reflect on your accomplishments. The Dreambook+Planner also incorporates a full weekly and monthly 2016 calendar to keep yourself on track.
- Introduction: How to get started, best ways to use the book
- Dreaming: Connecting to true desires, dreaming and honing vision, crafting, ritualizing, setting your theme for the year
- Planning Sessions: Goals for the year, quarter, and month
- Weekly Boot Camp: Top goals for the week, tasks, a weekly Ritual for Living health challenge, space to de-clutter
- Weekly Download: Reflection and gratitude
- Back Sheets: Lists, essential blank space for right brain creative exploration
- End of Year: Reflection, memorable moments, what worked and didn’t work, next year’s theme
The Dreambook is set up for you to start your year whenever you would like, so your “New Year” could start in July, on your birthday, or Halloween.
- All the stuff from the above Dreambook plus a weekly and monthly 2016 calendar:
- Monthly: Planning tool to keep you on track with what matters most, identify your monthly theme and goals
- Weekly: Task list, Rituals for Living challenge, schedule, life balance tool
- Daily: Set an intention, express gratitude, identify a focus
- Made in the USA by printers whose names we know
- Over 261 pages
- Quality, 70 pound paper you can write on without ink bleeding through, and you can flip through a thousand times
- Debossed durable soft cover - not some flimsy planner from the office store
- 7x10 inches. Your dreams are big - don’t try to cram them into post-it notes
We believe that balance does exist and that everyone deserves to have the tools to start this journey, regardless of their ability to contribute to our campaign.
We are super passionate about helping people connect to their deepest desires and core values when creating their lives, so that our collective plans in the world are driven by what's in our hearts and souls. This is the kind of world we're proud to leave to our kids.
That's why we've decided to share the Connection Workbook from the Rituals for Living Dreambook for free.
Here's how to get it:
1. Share our Kickstarter on social media with the #dreambook hashtag and use this short link: http://kck.st/1dt9saf
2. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot or a link of where you shared it
3. We'll send you our Rituals For Living Connection Workbook as a PDF when the Kickstarter ends in June. The activities in this workbook form the foundation of the Rituals for Living system and will help you achieve clarity around your priorities and path, align deeply with your dreams and goals, and start on your journey toward balance and true success.
Thank you so much for your support and for sharing our dream with your community! We're beyond grateful and hope to make a huge impact on how people are living their lives and creating their dreams.
$12,000: Printing and perfecting layout of the Dreambook and Dreambook+Planner
$4,500: Delivery and labor
$6,000: Website and marketing
$2,500: Kickstarter fee and payment processing fees
We believe if you look an obstacle in the face and say "thank you," you deflate its power to bully you. You state your anticipation of an outcome you’ll be grateful for. So today, we want to say thank you! Thank you for contributing, for sharing, for simply taking the time to read this Kickstarter.
Thank you so much for supporting our dream of supporting your dream!
Risks and challenges
We realize that people must receive their Dreambook and Dreambook+Planner before the next year starts. That's why we are doing this Kickstarter in spring, so we can make sure we over-deliver and get you your planner way before the end of the year. We've even included weekly planning for the month of December so you can get a head start on the coming year! We will make sure all planners can be produced and shipped in a timely manner to arrive to you in the fall so you don't miss one day of goal-setting and planning! We can assure you we are working with one of the best printers around to get the highest quality book and fastest production time possible. We will also be doing fulfillment through Amazon, which has a great reputation for reliability and prompt delivery.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
The Dreambook+Planner is one book so everything is all in one place.
You aren't charged unless we reach our goal and you get your reward. :)
The Dreambook+Planner has monthly and weekly calendars for you to do your scheduling in the book itself. The Dreambook has the process for creating the tasks - but you would put them in to a digital calendar like Google Cal or iCal.
Probably not. Unless you are sharing with a friend ;)
Support this project
- (27 days)