“TWO WHEELS & A DREAM” CREDITS
Director & Writer: Benito Bautista
Assistant Director: Grace Simbulan
Creative Producer: Benito Bautista & Emma Francisco
Associate Producer: Valerie G. Hong & Henry Jacobsen
Director of Photography: Jeremiah Ysip
Cinematographer/Gaffer: Mike Revolvalcke
Sound Recordist: Michael Bobino
Drone Operator: Pete Alexander
Production Manager: Rommel Reyes
Graphic Designer: Nooks Villaluz
Executive Producers: Darlene Magpantay (Jenasi) & Daniel Viloria (DJ)
TWD T-Shirt (black & white available):
VIP Events (Only 40 Event Spots Available!)
*Spots filled on a first-reserve basis!
1. Invitiation to a one hour Skype meeting with the director, Benito Bautista and DJ and get insights about DJ’s preparation for his 600+ mile bike ride (5 available).
2. Invitation to join DJ and his trainer coach Brian on one of their training bike rides and get insights on how coach Brian prepares DJ for his long ride from Chula Vista to San Francisco (10 available).
3. Invitation to appear in the film and join DJ’s well-wishers as he leaves Chula Vista for San Francisco to begin his 600+ mile bike ride [plane tickets and lodging not included] (10 available).
4. Invitation to appear in the film and be one of the people in San Francisco who will welcome DJ as he arrives at the Golden Gate Bridge. (10 available).
5. VIP Access to the TWD After-Party after the film premiere in San Diego. You will get the opportunity to spend time with the cast and crew of the documentary film (5 available).
Other Ways You Can Help Us Make This All Happen:
1. If you or anyone you know would let us host a fundraiser event at your home or a nice venue, please let us know!
2. Deejay will need the best gear and winter attire if he is going to survive the ride up to the SF. Thus, we appreciate any in-kind donations!
3. If you are a member of an organization, please spread the word with everyone in your organization. We would be more than happy to attend your org. meeting and talk more about our film project with everyone!
Risks and challenges
We are currently raising funds for the production phase of our film project. After the production phase of our film project is successfully funded, we will need to hire a documentary film editor, a sound engineer, a musical composer, and color lab to piece together the film. We will also need to continue promoting the film and obtain film distribution. This will all cost a lot of money, so the completion of the project could be delayed if we do not have enough funds to pay for it. This simply just means that we will need to keep fundraising after production is complete so that we can raise enough money.
A delay in completing the final video will unfortunately delay distribution of rewards. However, rewards such as shout outs on Facebook and sponsorship recognition on our website will be granted shortly after a donation is received from the backer.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)