TIoDN was originally licensed from Jonathan and published by AEG in 2009. It has a dedicated fan following, so we're bringing it back! We're excited about the improvements in The Island of Doctor Necreaux 2e:
* All-new full-color art. Almost all cards have their own unique art.
* More & better components. Better cards, plenty of dice, etc.
* Intro game rules to make it easy for first time players to play.
* All-new "secret cache" cards to adjust the game's difficulty.
* Clearer/better ways to increase the difficulty for experienced players.
* All cards are numbered for easy set-up of pre-generated scenarios.
* By popular BGG demand, the game's been re-tooled to use 2d6 as the primary resolution mechanic (instead of 1d6). The rules and every card have been re-written to accommodate this.