Listen to and LEARN the song here! One of the posters you made might be included in the song video on this link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKPBHyD3DWE&feature=youtu.be
Pre-order "ZOMBIE" on our new EP III.V here: http://store.familyforce5.com/products/iii-v-ep
WE want YOU to be IN the video and we need YOU to back it!
JOIN THE ARMY!
- WHO? YOU! We want YOU to star as a Zombie in the music video for our new song, "Zombie"! Here's the deal, peeps. This is Nadaddy and Soul Glow Activatur here on behalf of all of Family Force 5. We have had this Zombie video brainchild stewing for a while and it's time we go all in and make it happen. We've filled whiteboards with brainstormed ideas, scouted locations, written the treatment, and mapped everything out. It's our dream to have all our friends in an epic and hilarious Zombie party music video with us. Help us make that dream a reality. We've hired a team of professional producers and directors to make this video shoot the most incredible "once in a lifetime" monstrous experience. We want to make this new video the best thing we've ever done and it's up to YOU. We have the most die-hard crazy supportive fans--always have, and always will--and we've been hyping this Zombie song for a while now. We've asked you at shows, on Twitter, and on Facebook if you would want to be in a Zombie video with us, and you've answered with a resounding "YES!" Have you always wanted to support Family Force 5? Even more so, have you always dreamed about being in a Family Force 5 music video with Crouton, Soul Glow Activatur, Fatty, Chapstique, and Nadaddy? Your dream just came true. We're not hiring actors, and we're not going to audition people. This video stars YOU, and we're giving some love back to all of our loyal fans! Please make sure you read over this ENTIRE project BEFORE signing up for reward tiers!
- WHERE? Columbus, Ohio! We're shooting this in a place where Family Force 5 has always felt overwhelming love and support, OHHH-HIIIIII--OOOOOO! Y'all know what I'm talking about!
- WHEN? MAY 12th and 13th 2012, SATURDAY and SUNDAY! Go ahead and cancel your babysitting jobs, take time off work, cancel those family trips, put it in your Google calendar and iCal, and come have the most undead fun you can have with Family Force 5! The shoot will be a night-time shoot Saturday night--yes nighttime, because Zombies love the dark-so make sure you are available. This will be a long night and may go into the early morning hours of the next day so don't make any plans and get there well rested! There will be a also be a "Zombie Wrap Celebration Concert" on Sunday night for those of you who sign up for $50 reward tiers and higher! The exact shoot times, meeting locations, parking areas etc. will be disclosed as we get closer to the date of the outbreak!
STAR IN THE VIDEO!
- Are you prepared to be a part of the biggest Zombie music event you've ever imagined? Open your braaains for a minute and imagine Soul Glow Activatur and Nadaddy as cops that get transformed by YOU into flesh- eating Zomb Zombz! Watch Chapstique and Fatty try to fight off the Zombie horde attack! Picture Crouton, the Zombie of all Zombies, the horde leader, leading a Zombie army as it infects everyone standing in its way! I'm not going to give away the entire plot here, but trust me, this is going to be EPIC!
- Do you want to be a zombified version of yourself, a vintage 1950's zombie, a Justin Bieber or Tim Tebow zombie, or do you want to be a choreographed zombie dancer in this video? Do you want to be a part of the exclusive V.I.Z. (Very Important Zombie) section, bite a band member, or even be an Executive Producer? How about shadowing your favorite Family Force 5 member for the entire shoot? Look through all the reward tiers and pick which ones suit your Zombie "taste".
- ZOMBIE ROLES ARE AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES! Keep this in mind as you pick your reward tier. Read through all the rewards and find the one that suits your once-in-lifetime chance to be a Zombie with us! There are a lot of hungry Zombies out there just like yourself ready for a feeding frenzy, so sign up early before all the Zombie slots get eaten!
- BEFORE YOU SIGN UP, READ THROUGH THE "ZOMBIE LOGISTICS" SECTION (Scroll down) AND BE SURE YOU MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE A ZOMBIE!
- EVERYONE that backs us at a $10 level or higher will get their name in the end credits of the video!
- EVERYONE that backs us at the $20 level or higher gets to view the video one week before it's official release to the public AND gets their name in the credits
- EVERYONE who plays a role as a Zombie will have a headshot taken of you during registration and your face will appear during the ending finale of "Zombie" video
- EVERYONE that backs us at a $50 level or higher will receive one ticket to the "Zombie Wrap Celebration Concert" that will take place the evening of Sunday, May 13th! (More tickets may become available at a later date) Everybody Zombie Party!
Columbus, OH has never seen the amount of creativity that you are about to bring to this set. Makeup--it's all up to you. Wardrobe--It's all up to you. Prepare and purchase everything you need and bring the supplies you need to maintain your gruesome Zombie look! You have the freedom to be as crazy as you want. Bring your fake blood! Don't worry. For the less experienced Zombies we will be giving you some tutorial videos that will help you get started with zombie makeup and how to make your clothes looks as tattered as possible. For those of you who have been a part of Zombie walks and have played a role like this before, you guys have no excuse but to show up looking hungry!
Kids, parents, brothers, sisters, moms, dads, uncles, grandparents, listen up!
These are some things you need to be aware of:
- Everyone on set will go through a registration process on site and be required to sign a liability waiver. At that time you will receive passes that will allow you to exit and re-enter the set. You will also receive a call sheet telling you when and where we are shooting and where you will need to be on set based upon your reward tier.
- We will have security on site and this will be a CLOSED set. Roads will be blocked, checkpoints will be established, law enforcement officers will be present, and emergency supplies will be on hand. Passes will be checked at EVERY checkpoint! We are not playing around here! This is a big event and we are going above and beyond to make sure each Zombie will be safe and sound.
- THE MINIMUM AGE FOR A ZOMBIE IS 14 YRS OLD AND ANYONE UNDER 18 WILL NEED A PARENT OR GUARDIAN WITH THEM ON SET. There are NO exceptions to this rule. This will be enforced upon check-in with shoot registration. You will need to have your ID's on hand and ready to present.
- You need to be ready and in your costume and makeup at the time you register. Your face will be photographed to be used in the conclusion of the "Zombie" video so you need to look your best..err..worst! UNGGGGGGHHH!!!!
- It will be your responsibility to bring your own food and water to get you through the day-Zombies get hungry!!! (unless specified otherwise by your reward tier)
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the Columbus, OH location.
All these requirements exist for maximum safety and fun!
If you can't clear your schedule then please...
SUPPORT THE PROJECT!
Can't make it to the shoot? Live in another country? Been a long time Family Force 5 fan and just want to help us make the best video we've ever made? Back us with any amount you can and be a part of this HUGE 6 feet undertaking! There is a huge amount of expense related to making something this big go off without a hitch: transportation, rentals, video staff, production, editing, food, location costs, state and city permits, street closings, security, registration, passes, props, wardrobe, makeup, lighting, etc. etc.! We need your help! Any donation $10 or above gets your name in the credits! Over $20 and you get to see the final product a week before anyone else! The more we raise for this project, the more VIRAL the final result will be!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
We are so grateful to all of our fans and supporters over the years, and with your help, we are going to keep this creative train rolling all the way to the Zombie Apocalypse! It's a blessing and a privilege to do what we do! Thank you in advance for being a part of this massive project. There's nothing better than the sense of ownership and satisfaction that comes with knowing that you personally helped make an amazing creative project come to its fruition!
Family Force 5
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support this project
- (20 days)