"This is a new concept and it is set to be the best and toughest iPhone case ever...and absolutely outstanding." -WellDone Stuff-
[BRIC+]xtreme is the best protective bumper case for iPhone 5/5S and 6. With it, your beloved iPhone will be well displayed and protected, becoming resistant against shock, water, dirt and mud. The case is equipped with an aircraft grade CNC-machined aluminum shield and shock-absorbing structure, which provides optimal protection to the iPhone in case of unexpected drops and impacts. In addition to this, its water resistant configuration enables it to withstand water efficiently. [BRIC+]xtreme offers "Bulletproof" film for the front LCD screen and a "Reinforced PET" film for the back surface so that it can be protected from serious breaks and scratches. Thus, together with its armored structure and the protective films, [BRIC+]xtreme bumper case offers ultimate protection for iPhone 5/5S & 6 while maintaining high standard design. [BRIC+]xtreme is the first and the best water resistant protective bumper case that does not sacrifice its visual appeal.
Robust aircraft grade aluminum shield and the shock absorbing sub-structure creates optimal conditions to protect the iPhone from sudden drops and impacts.
This bumper case has been designed to withstand extreme conditions. It works exceptionally to resist water and dust with its outstanding water-tight system; the protection films on the front and back of iPhone, and the hydrophobic membrane system for all gaps and holes, working together to create the perfect hermetic condition.
A "Bulletproof " protective film adhered onto the front LCD which resists 1.5”metal ball with free drop from 6’06”high, and a hard coated PET film attached on the back, combine together to protect your treasured iPhone from serious breaks and scratches.
[BRIC+]xtreme offers multiple color options for the aluminum frame and the shock absorbing sub-structure. It is always fun to choose the best color according to your preference.
- Plastic Frame Color: White, Blue, Red, Black (SEE MORE DETAILS: www.bricplus.com)
- Anodized Aluminum Frame Color: Silver, Gold, Red, Black
- Shock Absorbing Internal Structure Color: Light Grey, Red, Black
This is the first high-end armored bumper case for iPhone 5/5S & 6 that can withstand extreme conditions. In this case, you can see the iPhone with maximum exposure, while it provides complete protection to the device. Display your iPhone and celebrate its look in a case that has no visual obstacles, and offers resistance from water and dust.
- Dimensions: 68.77mm X 134mm X 10mm (iPhone 5/5s), TBD for iPhone 6
- Weight: 20g
- Materials for Outer Frame: Machined Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Materials for Shock Absorbing Substrate: Polyurethane
- Assembly Method: Friction Fit and Snap Lock
We have recently completed the detailed designing of the case, performance testing, and our product is ready for mass production. We have also selected the factory where we will manufacture the case and its durable plastic film. Our goal is to complete production by May 2014 so that we can begin its delivery to our backers on time.
- Ideation: It is one of most important stages for this project to explore possible opportunities to address project goal. Visualize issues to be solved and create feature sets to complete the concept.
- Design for Manufacturing: This step includes a check of all necessary constraints and resolution of the particular design issues for the delivery of the best quality of products.
- Production Set-Up / MOQ Sign Up: Re-evaluate the suppliers’ quality controls and risk management capacity for the order and take necessary actions immediately for making smooth progress.
- Working Prototyping: For this product, working prototyping is an integral part of the process in order the check not only the aesthetics and but also its functionality.
- Testing / Refinement: Facilitate a series of testing and react to the results effectively and immediately.
- MFG Operation Set-up / Certification Fulfillment: Optimize the manufacturing process and prepare for the production. Achieve all legal admissions for all necessary certifications.
- Production Ramp-Up: Ensure the final specifications, material conditions, and facilities for the desired quantity and quality are in place.
- Ready to Ship: Check all logistics flows and adopt the most efficient channel for our backers. Shipping: Packaging and shipping out of the ordered quantity in optimal condition and on time.
If you don't need the water resistant bumper case, don't worry about it. We offer both water resistance cases and NON water resistant cases. All you need to do is pick what you need for your iPhone.
We will send you a survey form for the color options of your pick during the kick starter campaign. The design of the iPhone 6 may impact the case design, so the bumper case may need to be optimized for compatibility. We will announce the exact schedule of iPhone 6 version when it is available.
Our first goal is to deliver [BRIC+]xtreme cases in perfect condition to our backers on time. That is our first and most important priority. To achieve this goal, our team will focus diligently on the progress to ensure that everything is on track. As we deliver products to our backers as planned, we will take further steps to address “Fun & Productivity” solutions for the digital culture. Our team will keep up with users’ rising expectations and will establish a close relationship with our customers.
BRICWAVE is a startup founded in the suburban Chicago area in 2012 with the goal of providing the best in class experience for an innovative consumer product solution to address each user’s unique needs. The team at BRICWAVE consists of designers, engineers, and business consultant who are committed to making fresh impacts in the world. We are eager to venture through innovation, user satisfaction, and social well-being.
Risks and challenges
SCHEDULE: Delivering our backers’ products on time is our priority. We have already dedicated a considerable amount of time and effort early on, to keep the process moving forward continuously. However, if issues arise, we have anticipated some challenges, along with their potential resolutions, as well as possible schedule impacts.
PROCESS & QUALITY: Our team is completely capable of managing issues associated with product development and production. However, if challenging circumstances occur that require multiple iterations to get manufacturing back on track, we will still be able to fulfill our commitment and achieve the expected progress. When we encounter quality related issues, we will employ the most efficient solutions to avoid any major impacts.
SUPPLY CHAIN: We consider only experienced suppliers for the mass production in order to maintain consistent quality and manage turnaround time efficiently. However, we continue to develop relationships with multiple supply channels in case of potential disadvantages that may affect our customers. We will soon be able to determine if these developing relationships with supply channels will meet our expectations and benefit our production process for the best quality products.
[In the event that the project is overdue, we will immediately inform our backers regarding the reason for the delay, allowing all sponsors to see the progress with complete transparency.]Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)