Stick Figure Fighters (Canceled)
Battle for the glory of being the greatest Stick Figure Fighter! Equip your Stick Figure Fighter with weapons, armor, and power cards.
A card drawing battle game using a combination of equipment cards, power up cards, dice, and a little bit of luck. Take turns challenging other Stick Figure Fighters in head to head combat, until you are the last stick figure standing. Battle for the glory of being the greatest Stick Figure Fighter in the world!
Show no mercy to your opponent using equipment such as swords, shields, armor, shoes, helmets, and an array of power ups in battle. As you play, equip pieces with unique abilities to your Fighter.
- Armor to boost your attack!
- Helmets that can shoot lasers!
- Giant swords to cut through your stick enemies!
- Shoes to dodge attacks!
Every turn, you must battle another Fighter in stick combat. Choose an opponent to attack and equip your fighter. Use Stick Cards to gain advantages in the fight and roll the dice! The player you chose to fight then does the same, and the higher roll wins the fight. The winner does damage equivalent to the difference in dice roll to the losing player.
- Everyone starts with 3 Stick Cards.
- If you have Equipment Cards in your hand such as Weapons, a Helmet, Shoes, or Armor you can choose to equip your Stick Figure Fighter at this time.
On your turn
- Draw a card from the deck, on the top of the discard pile, or a defeated player.
- You can equip any new equipment or replace your existing equipment from your hand.
- There is no limit to how many equipment cards you may equip on your turn.
- Pick a less worthy Stick Figure Fighter to BATTLE and use Stick Cards to assist you in your fight!
- Your equipment dictates how many dice you may use during a fight.
How to battle
- With your armor and weapons equipped, calculate how many Attack Dice (the red ones) you roll.
- The Fighter you are targeting in battle will do the same with their equipment to calculate how many Defense Dice (the blue ones) they roll.
- Before the dice are cast, any player, including players not involved in the combat can play Power Up cards to assist either the Attack or the Defense.
- Both Fighters cast their dice, calculating the total attack and total defense. The Fighter with the higher roll wins, while the loser takes damage equivalent to the difference of the rolls.
- This ends the turn, moving onto the next player.
Full Tabletop Addicts review HERE!
Full Katie Tamola review HERE!
Full Stick Figure Annamous review HERE!
- US - Free
- Everywhere else - $35
For more info on Best Pitch click HERE!
For more info on The Bro Book click HERE!
For more information, check out Broken Archer online!
Risks and challenges
Is the game really going to ship?
We've selected a US based manufacturer and they are waiting on the green light!
Indie Game Alliance Member!
As part of the Indie Game Alliance (IGA) we've worked with countless alliance members to ensure the fulfillment, quality, and manufacturing of the game. No stone has gone unturned!
Game images, rules, and other areas of the game may change before final shipment.
- (30 days)