Vigilantes Version 26 Released!
Vigilantes version 26 has just gone live. Now that the focus has shifted away from developing new features, we've been able to release what is likely the single largest content and balance update so far. The headline addition is a new ally, Edgar Kowalski, a hard-hitting fire fighter who may or may not be a firebug. Is he? Hear him out, and decide for yourself!
Below you will find a summary of the new content and balance improvements released with version 26. If you would like more detail on the update, you will find a development video further down.
We really appreciate your support and patience as we work to make Vigilantes the best game that it can be. If you have any questions, observations, or would like to talk about any aspect of Vigilantes, please do leave a comment!
- 5 new perks: Volatile, Better Criticals, UPLIFT!, Berserker Charge, Pack Mule
- 2 new melee weapons: Combat Machete & Nailed Baseball Bat
- 2 new firearms: Abramovich Pump & General Arms Red Hawk
- 2 new maps, based in the rural outskirts of Reiker City
- 3 new dialogue encounters
- Trading cards on Steam
- The melee perks Solar Plexis Strike, Concussive Blow and Deep Cut are now free to all characters
- Firearms do slightly more damage
- Criminal Rackets now provide greater bonuses to their owners
- Church of the Final Exodus are tougher and get a bonus to melee weapon quality
- Survivalists get a penalty to melee weapon quality
- Added movement AP
- Added equipment weight and negative status effects for overloading
- Well Oiled perk is now Tinkerer, and the reduction to item deterioration extends to armour
- Athletic Perk now adds 2 movement AP, rather than 1 standard AP