As a huge fan of anything both fun and functional, I created SushiNotes to spice up the standard stack of sticky notes. SushiNotes are a great addition to any desk. They come in three delicious designs: maki, nigiri, and onigiri.
(wooden tray not included)
Use them as page markers, memo notes or mere conversation starters!
Details and Dimensions:There are 100 sheets in each maki and onigiri stack, and 220 sheets in each nigiri stack. Dimensions are shown below under product development.
Embrace your inner-sushi lover and back this project!
1. Rough sketches: getting ideas onto paper
2. “Pre-prototype” visual: building products using construction paper to gauge dimensions
3. Collaboration with selected OEM manufacturer: choosing colors, finalizing designs and dimensions, price quoting
4. Sampling and prototyping
5. Preparation for Kickstarter launch
WHERE DOES THE FUNDING GO?
- Manufacturing costs (mass production)
- Shipping and handling
- Outside packaging (boxes)
- Kickstarter processing fees
Risks and challenges
Shipping or Manufacturing Delays:
I have never worked with this manufacturer before, so there may be a risk of production delay. However, the manufacturing company has over 30 years of experience printing paper products and has been very efficient with communication and and prompt with deadlines. I am confident we will work together to meet your needs and expectations.
- (31 days)