T-shirts, injection molds, and parts! Alright!
It's been a busy month, and we have a lot of good things to show you. First of all for all of you who have ordered t-shirts they were shipped at the end of last month and should be arriving shortly. Thanks again for your support!
I also wanted to give you an update on production. The various parts of the teleprompter have been pouring into our office (a.k.a. the laundry room in our house. Much to my wife's relief we will be moving into our actual office this week!)
Last week I went to test all the plastic injection molds for the Parrot Teleprompter. It's very common to have issues on the first tests, and this was no exception. With that said, things went very smooth and we are very happy with the results so far. All that's left is adding slight adjustments and textures to the parts. At the end of the day we were able to produce each of the parts, and assemble a working teleprompter! The pictures below tell the story:
Now that we have tested the molds we are going to start working on the first production run and assembly. Thanks for being patient and hanging in there!