We've nearly made it to the 50% mark with 11 days to go. This is cutting it a little closer than usual, but I'm still confident we can meet our goal and quickly fulfill your desire for more Crap Hound! This reprint is a little more challenging to fund than previous issues as a big chunk (5000!) of our enthusiasts already have it, but with your help spreading the word it should be easy to find another couple hundred backers. Here are some suggestions for how you can help:
- Grab the handy URL located just below the video on our project page and share it on Facebook or Twitter.
- Embed our video or widget on your blog (again look just below the video).
- Write a post about Crap Hound on your blog or website. Feel free to message me if you need images or additional information.
- Share our project directly with specific friends who would appreciate it. Artists, designers, crafters, tattooists, even needlework enthusiasts love Crap Hound! If each of our backers enlisted just 1-2 friends we could easily meet our goal.
- Is there a bookshop or specialty store in your area that should carry Crap Hound? Point them in the direction of our wholesale package reward level. They'll get a case of Crap Hound at a special discount.
Both Crap Hound and Reading Frenzy were started in Portland, Oregon in 1994. That means they're turning 18 this year -- that's like 1000 in zine years! Another successful Kickstarter project would be the perfect gift to these venerable institutions of zinedom.
Thanks as always for your support!
P.S. Take a second look at our rewards -- we have may have added something you'll like since you first pledged!