Hello and welcome to Lost Idols! In this fast-paced collecting card game, you are one of several hunters looking for the Lost Idols of Tiki Island. The first person to collect all six wins. Good luck and happy hunting!
Easch player starts with the same six-card hand. One each of numbers 1-6. The remaining cards, including the Wild Card, are shuffled and placed face down as the draw deck.
At the beginning of each round, each player chooses a card to play. When a player has chosen, they will place that card face down in front of them to show the other players they are ready. Once all players have chosen a card to play, each player flips their card over to reveal what they have chosen. Highest card wins the round. When players reveal their hand, the winner keeps their card face up in front of them. The remaining cards go into the discard pile. At the end of each round, all players draw another card from the draw pile so everyone has six cards in their hands at the beginning of each round. When there are no more available cards in the draw pile, reshuffle the discard pile and use as the new draw pile.
Sound easy? Not so fast!
There are some special rules when playing the game.
- Number 1 card always beats a Number 6.
- A number 3 card gives you the ability to choose to keep your number 3 card or trade for your opponents 1 or 2 card.
- Wild card always wins the round and can be played as any number of players choosing.
- If two or more players play the same number card, they cancel each other out. If there are only 2 players, neither player wins and the next round is played.
EXAMPLE 1- The two number 4s cancel each other out and the number 1 beats 6 so number 1 wins the round.
EXAMPLE 2- 1 beats the 6, 3 beats the 1 and number 5 beats 3 so number 5 wins the round.
If a player wins a round with a number they have, all cards go back into the discard pile and a new round is played.
End of Game
First player to collect cards 1-6 wins!
Can't decide who should go first? Add a pair of dice to any reward for only $5
Add an engraved mahogany card box to any reward for only $75
How Do I Manage Add Ons?
1. After you have pledged to the project there will be a blue MANAGE YOUR PLEDGE button on the right hand column as seen above.
2. Increase your pledge in the Pledge Amount box by the total of the add-ons you want to add. Unless you want to change your tier at the same time, Do not change the tier you are currently pledged at. If you do change your tier, just add the total of add-ons to your new tier level.
3. You then have to confirm your new pledge amount and will be sent to Amazon for checkout completion!
$4000 You will receive the #7 expansion cards to help extend the game and add a little more challenge.
$5000 You will receive an extra WILD card to help press your luck!
We are a small gaming company located in Chicago, IL. Our goal is to bring you quality games for hours of fun. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Cheers!
Risks and challenges
DvA Games has done a lot of research and followed up on a lot of companies to ensure that this project goes as smoothly as possible. There may be the risks of the unforeseen but we have prepared ourselves enough with knowledge and research to minimize it if necessary. I listed the delivery date conservatively in order to not rush the production of the product. As a designer and consumer, I know that it is necessary to have a high-end product and I am committed to delivering the best product possible. Again, thank you for your support and we will do everything in our power to make sure everyone is a satisfied buyer.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)