After two months of hard work following our beta bug bash, we are getting close to our second beta release, which should deliver most of the features of our Minimum Viable Product, and fixes for most known bugs. If all goes as planned, we should be done within three to four weeks, at which time all Kickstarter instances will be upgraded. As usual, you can track our progress on our public Pivotal Tracker.
Every week, about 125 new features are being implemented, and 50 bugs are being fixed. At this stage of the game, most of our focus is put on fixing bugs and improving usability, based on the experience we gathered developing real-world applications with a dozen customers. Here are some of the highlights of our recent work:
- Amazing chart generator
- Web publishing framework (aka CircularJS)
- Formula-based programming language (aka FormulaJS)
- Sample application (STOIC Answers)
- Excel XLS/XLSX import/export
- Interactive screenflow documentation engine
- Database backup and recovery
- Seamless code and meta-data upgrades
We thank you for your continued patience and support. We're almost there...
The STOIC Team